• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Brandie28

• 40 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hey ladies,

Thanks for all of the useful information and great ideas! Do you plan on bringing all of your OOT bags in an extra suitcase? Or does anyone know how much it is to ship to Mexico?!

#2 lashesforever

• Site Supporter
    • 51 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

I plan on bringing most of my stuff down there with me, and anything extra, I will buy while Im there.  I have heard that costs of shipping is outrageous, but have not looked into myself.  Most resorts only allow you to ship it down a few weeks before the wedding.  The possibility of it not making it there is too risky for me.  :)

#3 Brandie28

• 40 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

I agree! Thanks very much and good luck!!

#4 Maritza919

• 421 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

We are just bringing everything with us. Shipping is probably going to be more than $25 which is what the airlines charge. We are also bringing down plate chargers and votives for our tables so we will just bring everything down. My room right now is a mess with boxes everywhere =( plus i rather know that everything is with us.  Not that I have to worry whether it gets lost or not.  =)

#5 Brandie28

• 40 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:07 PM

That's good to know! I guess I'd rather pay $25 then who knows what for shipping!

Good luck with everyting :)

#6 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
            • 46 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

Some Resorts will not allow supplies shipped to the resort before. There would be a lot of decorations and supplies there if the did that for every bride. I am just going to bring all my OOT Bags with me.

#7 lolo411

• 160 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

I am bringing stuff in a checked bag and will probably buy one of those spacesaver bags for clothes in case I need to make more room. 

#8 kristen6212

• 184 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

I am going to bring all of my stuff in an extra suitcase or two with us and just check them with the airline 

#9 jillybeans127

• 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

I checked with our resort and shipping was not an option. So looks like we will be lugging everything down there....and our families will too! Only issue we will be facing is what to do with everything after the wedding  because we are flying right to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I suppose most of the decorations can be left behind in Mexico but it will be sad to see our ostrich feather centerpieces stay behind 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users