Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sxcT

sxcT's Planning Thread for Aventura Palace Resort on 11/18/11

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the reassurance - it really does help! Fingers crossed they will continue to do a great job as they have in the past - I'll let everyone know of course when I get back!

 

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

I remember those feelings...excited to go and anxious about everything and everyone all at the same time.  I hope the changes don't affect the weddings much or at all.  They do such a great job there so you should be fine. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Your wedding looked awesome! I can tell you worked so hard! Good job :) I love your colors! I am also using turquoise as my main color as well!

 

Do you mind emailing me the template you used for your chapstick labels? I already have the 5163 avery template but when I tried to print it and then wrap it around my chapstick, it overlaped and my wording and pic was everywhere. I also coudn't figure out how to do 2 to each label! I am challenged when it comes to things like this! I never thought i'd be able to do these things myself but when I saw your planning thread, I thought it was possible, now, I am starting to re-think that! I would love to see how you set yours up! I'm trying to get to 150 post so I can open these attachments!

 

My email is

shannon1@carolina.rr.com

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your dress is absolutley stunning, and i love your hubbys outfit too :-) So so much detail and planning into everything. Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas and wedding pix

 

Nic x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to say i love your proposal :-) SOOOOOOO romantic, brought a tear to my eye. Lovely xx And how you met was definatley "meant to be" without a doubt :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

 

Your dress is absolutley stunning, and i love your hubbys outfit too :-) So so much detail and planning into everything. Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas and wedding pix

 

Nic x

 

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

 

I forgot to say i love your proposal :-) SOOOOOOO romantic, brought a tear to my eye. Lovely xx And how you met was definatley "meant to be" without a doubt :-)

 

Thanks Nicyx!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by shannonmarie View Post

 

Wow! Your wedding looked awesome! I can tell you worked so hard! Good job :) I love your colors! I am also using turquoise as my main color as well!

 

Do you mind emailing me the template you used for your chapstick labels? I already have the 5163 avery template but when I tried to print it and then wrap it around my chapstick, it overlaped and my wording and pic was everywhere. I also coudn't figure out how to do 2 to each label! I am challenged when it comes to things like this! I never thought i'd be able to do these things myself but when I saw your planning thread, I thought it was possible, now, I am starting to re-think that! I would love to see how you set yours up! I'm trying to get to 150 post so I can open these attachments!

 

My email is

shannon1@carolina.rr.com

 

Thanks!

 

Shannon -  just sent you an email with the template.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

 

 

Shannon -  just sent you an email with the template.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

I got it! Thank you so very much! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×