Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

You girls are TOO MUCH!

I'm so glad it all finally arrived. A big thanks to Christine to organizing the books, and to Christine & Jen for taking care of the food!

Everyone worked together so well on this project :)

I knew you would love the chilaquiles! I miss our breakfasts together at Dreams :)

I feel so sad that I missed out on all the fun things all the girls have been sending to you. I haven't been on as much lately so I didn't know about it. I'm so happy you've enjoyed everything!! You girls are so sweet!!

Lisa, this is something alot of the "older" members of the forum have been working on for a long time- and we did it all through outside email so Tammy wouldn't find out- don't feel bad! I know that if we had opened it up to the entire forum it would have become overwhelmingly difficult to handle because everyone would love to gift Tammy because of all the wonderful things she's done for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseSarah View Post
Lisa, this is something alot of the "older" members of the forum have been working on for a long time- and we did it all through outside email so Tammy wouldn't find out- don't feel bad! I know that if we had opened it up to the entire forum it would have become overwhelmingly difficult to handle because everyone would love to gift Tammy because of all the wonderful things she's done for us.
Ooohhhh, no wonder I never saw anything. Sneaky!

Oh I am SOO glad you finally got the books! We are just so happy to return the favor to you. You have been so wonderful and helpful to us with planning our weddings and now tips on pregnancy and motherhood! You are our DWF mama!!