Jump to content

Photo

Kat's Planning Thread, Lots of pics and info for SGOR brides.


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 kat2012

kat2012
  • Member
  • 602 posts

    Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

    Thank you girls :D

     

    I love my cake topper!!! It turned out so well



    #22 alittlerandr

    alittlerandr
    • Jr. Member
    • 189 posts

      Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

      Looks wonderful - congrats!



      #23 dominiqueamber

      dominiqueamber
      • Member
      • 923 posts

        Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

        Wow...your an awesome lady for offering such a wealth of information for other brides...I appreciate how organized you are and you have a talent because your wedding looks amazing!



        #24 kat2012

        kat2012
        • Member
        • 602 posts

          Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:18 PM


          Thanks a lot :D  

          I was slightly panicking when I put my planning thread together, it definitely helped me get organized :D

           

          Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

          Wow...your an awesome lady for offering such a wealth of information for other brides...I appreciate how organized you are and you have a talent because your wedding looks amazing!



           



          #25 FutureMrsPack

          FutureMrsPack
          • Newbie
          • 3 posts

            Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

            Hey Kat,

             

            I was wondering if you could send me pictures of the different locations to get married at the resort? I am getting married there in June 2012 and would like to see the different options before arriving there.

             

            Thank you!!!

             

            Jacqueline



            #26 SS2012

            SS2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 180 posts

              Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

              thanks so much for posting all this, especially the trick about paper divas! congrats with everything :) 

              Attached Files



              #27 belledame

              belledame
              • Jr. Member
              • 195 posts

                Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

                Everything looks awesome Kat! Congratulations!!



                #28 kat2012

                kat2012
                • Member
                • 602 posts

                  Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

                  Hey,

                  Send me your email and I will send them to you! This resort is absolutely beautiful!!
                  You are going to love it! We had such a great time, we booked vacation for the next year already!

                   

                  Originally Posted by FutureMrsPack  

                  Hey Kat,

                   

                  I was wondering if you could send me pictures of the different locations to get married at the resort? I am getting married there in June 2012 and would like to see the different options before arriving there.

                   

                  Thank you!!!

                   

                  Jacqueline



                   



                  #29 FutureMrsPack

                  FutureMrsPack
                  • Newbie
                  • 3 posts

                    Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

                    Oh goodness this is wonderful to hear! I hope your wedding was everything you wished it to be! My email is davisj@kenyon.edu

                     

                    Thank you so much, this just makes the wait even more exciting!



                    #30 kat2012

                    kat2012
                    • Member
                    • 602 posts

                      Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

                      I will send it to you in a week or so. I dont have my laptop here with me and all pics are there.

                       

                      Originally Posted by FutureMrsPack 

                      Oh goodness this is wonderful to hear! I hope your wedding was everything you wished it to be! My email is davisj@kenyon.edu

                       

                      Thank you so much, this just makes the wait even more exciting!



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users