Photo

Thank you notes - opinions wanted!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

So my wedding is over and it is time to thank all of my wonderful guest.  So I am now working on my Thank You cards.  Here is what I have.  

thanks.jpg

Now - here is my dilemma, in the two corners I want to personalize them for every guest. Meaning every thank you card will have a different picture of that particular guest at the wedding.  The mister, thinks they are perfect and just wants me to complete it with all pictures of us.  Any opinions?

#2 daizyduke

daizyduke
    • 230 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

I think they are beautiful they way they are, and your guests would love it.  But, at the same time I know the guests would really appreciate having their pictures for the souveneir.  I think it would depend on how long it would take/how many guests. 

I also think their picture makes them less likely to end up in recycling. 

#3 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

Thank you...I didn't have many guest. 17 in total, so I didn't think it would take much to personalize 17 photo cards.  

#4 acireta

acireta
        • Site Supporter
        • 750 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

if you're up for the challenge, i say go for it! they look great...

Maybe a pic of the guest(s) in one corner, and in the other corner a pic of you two as a couple?

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#5 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
          • 166 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

Personalize them!! If you only had 17 guests it should be easy. Were any of them couples? Then you could personalize one for both of them. Just a thought, may save time!

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:50 AM

I agree with majority, if you can do it, that would be so fun!  If not, don't stress over it.

#7 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

Now Erica - you already know I am def up for the challenge, why would you question me? LOL

Originally Posted by acireta 

if you're up for the challenge, i say go for it! they look great...

Maybe a pic of the guest(s) in one corner, and in the other corner a pic of you two as a couple?

#8 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

I think with only 17 people, 2 pair were couples but one pair was part of the wedding party, so of course they will get their own individual cards.

Originally Posted by lucy<3woody 

Personalize them!! If you only had 17 guests it should be easy. Were any of them couples? Then you could personalize one for both of them. Just a thought, may save time!

I believe it will be really fun and no stress at all!! I love looking at all the pictures, so I wanted others to have a professional picture also.

Originally Posted by carly 

I agree with majority, if you can do it, that would be so fun!  If not, don't stress over it.

#9 acireta

acireta
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 750 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:57 AM

Obviously I'm talking crazy :-)

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Now Erica - you already know I am def up for the challenge, why would you question me? LOL

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users