Photo

late night beach party

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 ORBeachbride

ORBeachbride
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:34 PM

The Le Reve outside Playa Del Carmen will rent the entire venue to you, its a small lovely resort, and then you have the run of the place stay up as late as you like.

#12 marilili

marilili
    • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Very helpful! thanks :)

#13 truchis

truchis
      • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hi Rsage53,

We are planning our wedding for May 2013, and I had been looking online for venues, but nothing convinced me until I saw your post! The three main things I was looking for was a Catholic chapel, beach, and late night party! This seems perfect! Thanks for sharing! If you don't mind...Can you share some pricing info with me as well?

Hi Gilkes,

I am planning my April 2012 wedding and after MUCH looking, debating, and a site visit, I settled on Capilla de Santa Mar­a del Secreto.  It's not a resort, but a beautiful secluded venue site just outside of downtown Playa del Carmen.  Here is their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capilla-de-Santa-Mar%C3%ADa-del-Secreto/105157861821

There is a chapel, palapa, beach area, and a palm grove.  best part is that you can party until 3 am!  Let me know if I can give you any more information!

We will stay at a nearby resort and have rehearsal dinner and other events there.

Happy Planning!

#14 marilili

marilili
        • 200 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

Most resorts only give you 3 hours but you can pay for additional hours if you use their indoor options.  However, if you are going to do that you can also look into beach clubs such as Blue Venado, Grand Coral, Blue Parrot, etc. you can search beach clubs or you can look into villas as well.

Originally Posted by gilkes 

Hi all,

Trying to plan a wedding in the Mayan Riviera where we can party the night away on the beach anyone know which resort would be the best option for this?

#15 Vallejo

Vallejo
          • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

For late private party please check http://www.casadelsecreto.com  with doy.cooper@casadelsecreto.com , nice please ! 

Good luck !

#16 Playain2014

Playain2014
            • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by rsage53 

Hi Gilkes,

I am planning my April 2012 wedding and after MUCH looking, debating, and a site visit, I settled on Capilla de Santa Mar­a del Secreto.  It's not a resort, but a beautiful secluded venue site just outside of downtown Playa del Carmen.  Here is their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capilla-de-Santa-Mar%C3%ADa-del-Secreto/105157861821

There is a chapel, palapa, beach area, and a palm grove.  best part is that you can party until 3 am!  Let me know if I can give you any more information!

We will stay at a nearby resort and have rehearsal dinner and other events there.

Happy Planning 

Rsage,

If you still have the rental fee information, would you be able to send it to me please? My email is yvettehidalgo1@gmail.com.

Thank you,

#17 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
              • 603 posts
                • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Playain2014 

If you still have the rental fee information, would you be able to send it to me please? My email is yvettehidalgo1@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Hello Playain2014!

We just emailed you the information, feel free to reach if you needed extra information and we will be happy to help.

We totally agree with Weddingsinplaya, Beach clubs and private villas are a great option , when you consider partying the night away!!

Happy Planning!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
                weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
                http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
                Joyce

#18 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
                • Vendor
                • 336 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Playain2014 

Thank you,

Hello Playain2014,

Our favorite Private Location will be this one.

We have coordinated, catered and decorated lots of weddings there.

If you find the rent fee expensive, they are now offering the location besides with grass and overlooking the ocean.

By the way, the first wedding held there was from Sol and Matt from Del Sol Photographer and it was our first wedding coordination from our company too!

Please find below links, videos and photos from some of our weddings there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy planning!

Video by Paul Schrank

Photos by Elizabeth Medina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users