Leigh2011's Planning Thread - Long with Lots of Pics

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 Bride2012

Bride2012
  • Banned
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

I LOVE this planning thread! Thank you for posting the etsy seller for the sand ceremony, I will SOOOOO be using it because Im in love with the way yours looks!

#22 exquisite02

exquisite02
    • Site Supporter
    • 121 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

What an amazing planning thread! I really love that you told us about what was happening during your trip and also really loved the cost break down. I think cost break down is really helpful for those brides in the pre-planning and planning stages. Thank you!

#23 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thank you for taking the itme to write all this out! SO much detail and everything looks fantastic,  excited for you!!!  I am very curious how your sand ceremony holder comes out, I found one earlier a frame style if you will, but am concerned the sand wont stay in place on the way home!  If you wouldnt mind sharing after you return?! 

#24 leigh2011

leigh2011
        • 277 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

Thanks ladies - so glad that all the time I put into compiling the information was worth it....

I can definitely let you know how the sand ceremony frame works out.  I do have to say that the frame came with some pretty extensive instructions for securing the sand (probably steps that need to be completed the next day).

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Thank you for taking the itme to write all this out! SO much detail and everything looks fantastic,  excited for you!!!  I am very curious how your sand ceremony holder comes out, I found one earlier a frame style if you will, but am concerned the sand wont stay in place on the way home!  If you wouldnt mind sharing after you return?! 

#25 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:23 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I love your ceremony wording!!  This is one major thing we need to work on and submit to the WC asap.  I showed it to David last night and he loved it too.  I have a few others as well as the one the WC provided to me that I will be combining together but we loved yours so much.  Just wanted to let you know.  Thank you so much for sharing it. 

#26 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
            • 923 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

Woooooooow...you are the most detailed bride ever! I feel like if I could get myself organized like you I should have no reason to stress

#27 leigh2011

leigh2011
              • 277 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

Thanks Taryn.  I definitely compiled mine based on the verbiage from a thread on this site.  I particularly like the first reading - I think it reflects the modern wedding process.

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Just wanted to let you know that I love your ceremony wording!!  This is one major thing we need to work on and submit to the WC asap.  I showed it to David last night and he loved it too.  I have a few others as well as the one the WC provided to me that I will be combining together but we loved yours so much.  Just wanted to let you know.  Thank you so much for sharing it. 

#28 mllek1986

mllek1986
                • Site Supporter
                • 182 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

Amazing planning thread, I love all the details! Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your wedding pictures!!

#29 leigh2011

leigh2011
                  • 277 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

A mere 30 hours and I am off to the airport...so excited (and yet so tired!).  Thanks for checking out my planning thread.  When I get back I will hopefully have some good professional photos to  share...

#30 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                    • 283 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

So Exciting!!!!!! Enjoy every little minute!!! 

A mere 30 hours and I am off to the airport...so excited (and yet so tired!).  Thanks for checking out my planning thread.  When I get back I will hopefully have some good professional photos to  share...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users