Sign in to follow this  
MichCraw

Hairstyle trial ... 3 choices would love your opinion!

haha i have to say i love this site.... it is like having hundreds of good girlfriends... only difference is that they have the same wedding "brain" as you do and are positive and helpful.... i will have to remember to post my hair pics!!!

I'm quite worried about my  hair and my bangs with the humidity as well.  My best friend, who happens to be a hairdresser, (who won't be with me in Jamaica when I get married-shes having a baby!) suggested a few products for my hair that I will be taking with me to the spa when I get married and asking them to use them.  Try finding some humidty products you can take with you and ask them to use them.  They may have something similar as well, but better to be safe then sorry! 

and p.s.- I like #1!

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

I have to admit that my dress isn't very casual or simple... it's more formal, A-line.. with lots of beading.... I guess I was just aiming for the braid because I thought it would hold more down south since my hair will be so stringy with the humidity ... something will definately have to be done with my bangs so that it can hold up all day... wonder if they have those kind of products at the spa down there.. any ideas?

I agree with most - the front style of #1 with the back style of #3.  I think with the addition of the hair flower on #1, that will make it seem more balanced.  Is this hairstylist coming with you to your DW or are you bringing these pictures with you to show the stylist that you will use on your wedding day?