Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PVBride

I'm going on a (FREE!) Site Visit! YAY!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinepg View Post
Yay for you!!! Definitely check out el mercado municipal. It is just south of downtown PV and you will find all kinds of great knick knacks and things for your welcome bags. It is just rows and rows of vendors with great deals. I found beautiful canvas bags for the welcome bags that said "Puerto Vallarta" and had cool pics of either iguanas, dolphins, fish, etc.
Thanks for the info! I hope we have time to check it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
That's so awesome!!! Is it an independent resort, because I can't imagine any chain comp-ing a site visit. That ROCKS!!!!!

Yes, it is very small, independent resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
that's awesome!!! and for free!!!! smile159.gif
do you mean flying on the 21sthuh.gif
Yes, the 21st. Only a little more than a week away! Ahhh! This is very last minute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVBride View Post
Yes, it is very small, independent resort.



Yes, the 21st. Only a little more than a week away! Ahhh! This is very last minute!
I am flying PV on the night of the 22nd!!!! cheesy.gif we have the appt with Hector our WC from Prisar on Sunday all day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
I am flying PV on the night of the 22nd!!!! cheesy.gif we have the appt with Hector our WC from Prisar on Sunday all day...
Edna, tell Hector to update their website!! I need more pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
I am flying PV on the night of the 22nd!!!! cheesy.gif we have the appt with Hector our WC from Prisar on Sunday all day...
Oh, how exciting! We will be there at the same time :) How long are you staying? What are you and your WC disussing/going over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Edna, tell Hector to update their website!! I need more pics!
Yes I know I am always looking if he has posted a new photo! I will tell him for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVBride View Post
Oh, how exciting! We will be there at the same time :) How long are you staying? What are you and your WC disussing/going over?
Yes we will be there at the same time, I am flying on the night of the 22nd, and we will go with Hector the whole Sunday to check on sites: Mayan Palace, Westin and Villa Salamandra, the church, music and photogs mainly.

Jorge has to come back in Tuesday so I will have another meeting with Hector (WC) on Wednesday to check on flowers, cake, decoration, hair salon, and the small details that man doesnt care too much LOL

I am flying back home on Friday in a very late night flight , my parents are also going with us and my brother , sisters and my nephew and niece so It has become a family vacation!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
Yes we will be there at the same time, I am flying on the night of the 22nd, and we will go with Hector the whole Sunday to check on sites: Mayan Palace, Westin and Villa Salamandra, the church, music and photogs mainly.

Jorge has to come back in Tuesday so I will have another meeting with Hector (WC) on Wednesday to check on flowers, cake, decoration, hair salon, and the small details that man doesnt care too much LOL

I am flying back home on Friday in a very late night flight , my parents are also going with us and my brother , sisters and my nephew and niece so It has become a family vacation!!!
That sounds like fun! I think it'd be great to have your family with you - hopefully they can help you remember all the things you'll need to ask! I can't wait to see your review Edna!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×