15 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hopels
    Never heard of a wedding registry... that's really cool!
    Well I think that's what it's called, it's just the standard registry you get from Macy's/JC Penney/etc. when you get married. Household items, electronics, that kind of stuff.

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:46 AM

very nice gift!

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:19 PM

That's a cool gift.. love it!! :)

#14 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:27 PM

That's so much fun! Yay for you!

We have just started receiving presents as well, it's so much fun! I love seeing what people pick out and then writing the thank-you card to tell them how excited we are to receive whatever it is.

I just checked our registry (I'm addicted, probably check every day just to see for fun) and noticed that someone bought us a copper fondue pot, so fun, and someone else bought us four salad plates for the china we picked out. So much fun! I can't wait to see who it was! It's just like Christmas!

#15 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jak27
            That's so much fun! Yay for you!

We have just started receiving presents as well, it's so much fun! I love seeing what people pick out and then writing the thank-you card to tell them how excited we are to receive whatever it is.

I just checked our registry (I'm addicted, probably check every day just to see for fun) and noticed that someone bought us a copper fondue pot, so fun, and someone else bought us four salad plates for the china we picked out. So much fun! I can't wait to see who it was! It's just like Christmas!

Ha, you're so cute. But I have to agree, getting presents is so much fun!!!

#16 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by starchild
              Well I think that's what it's called, it's just the standard registry you get from Macy's/JC Penney/etc. when you get married. Household items, electronics, that kind of stuff.
              Duh... for some reason I had something else in my head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users