Photo

Presents!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:06 PM

We just got our first presents off of our honeymoon registry, and I'm totally psyched! We hadn't even planned to register, but our friends and family were asking, so we decided to do the honeymoon thing. That little email saying we got a present really just made my day :)

#2 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:08 PM

Fun! What was your first present?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#3 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:09 PM

That's so fun!!!!

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          Fun! What was your first present?
          5 rounds of shots (1 for every year my friends have been married) and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee to recover in the morning! I thought it was a cute way for them to put together some of the little things on our registry :) I love presents, btw!

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:14 PM

Yay! That is the coolest feeling. We didn't want one either and my mom insisted that some people depend on them. We started getting gifts before the wedding and they still come in. It's a nice bonus :o)

I should add ours was a wedding registry not a honeymoon one, but gifts are gifts!

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hopels
              5 rounds of shots (1 for every year my friends have been married) and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee to recover in the morning! I thought it was a cute way for them to put together some of the little things on our registry :) I love presents, btw!
              Haha, that's awesome! I love presents too

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                Yay! That is the coolest feeling. We didn't want one either and my mom insisted that some people depend on them. We started getting gifts before the wedding and they still come in. It's a nice bonus :o)

I should add ours was a wedding registry not a honeymoon one, but gifts are gifts!
                Never heard of a wedding registry... that's really cool!

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hopels
                  That's such a creative present...love it!

#9 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                  • 812 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

I just wanted to add that I totally heart getting presents! I would be lying if I said I didn't check my registries several times a week :)

#10 PVBride

PVBride
                    • 443 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

I know exactly how excited you feel! I feel like a kid at Christmas when I see an item has been bought from our Registry! ha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users