Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

Presents!!!

We just got our first presents off of our honeymoon registry, and I'm totally psyched! We hadn't even planned to register, but our friends and family were asking, so we decided to do the honeymoon thing. That little email saying we got a present really just made my day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Fun! What was your first present?
5 rounds of shots (1 for every year my friends have been married) and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee to recover in the morning! I thought it was a cute way for them to put together some of the little things on our registry :) I love presents, btw!

Yay! That is the coolest feeling. We didn't want one either and my mom insisted that some people depend on them. We started getting gifts before the wedding and they still come in. It's a nice bonus :o)

I should add ours was a wedding registry not a honeymoon one, but gifts are gifts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
5 rounds of shots (1 for every year my friends have been married) and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee to recover in the morning! I thought it was a cute way for them to put together some of the little things on our registry :) I love presents, btw!
Haha, that's awesome! I love presents too wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Yay! That is the coolest feeling. We didn't want one either and my mom insisted that some people depend on them. We started getting gifts before the wedding and they still come in. It's a nice bonus :o)

I should add ours was a wedding registry not a honeymoon one, but gifts are gifts!
Never heard of a wedding registry... that's really cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
That's such a creative present...love it!