Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#201 Pamela7

Pamela7
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thanks, Kelly.  Did it cost alot to bring the amp/speaker on the plane?  I would think it would.  Thanks for your reponse.

#202 Pamela7

Pamela7
    • 19 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

I believe they need a headcount at least 30 days before.

#203 kellykanester

kellykanester
      • 236 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pamela7 

Thanks, Kelly.  Did it cost alot to bring the amp/speaker on the plane?  I would think it would.  Thanks for your reponse.

We checked it as a second piece of luggage, with west jet that only costs 20 bucks. Since it was a expensive piece of equipment we did put insurance on it as well, my mom did that, I think it might have been around 100 bucks.

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#204 kellykanester

kellykanester
        • 236 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Here is the link to my review, If you have any other questions please let me know !! I got so much help from the girls on here.

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6705

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#205 rykell

rykell
          • 170 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

The amp was just added to my house insurance as I got a receipt cost was 0 .This saved us 180 for the ceramony and 600.00 for the reception is was a small compact unit and almost fit a carry on ...

#206 Jess02162013

Jess02162013
            • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

Me too!!!! :D

#207 Jess02162013

Jess02162013
              • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

I am on the fence about the resort photographer....can you let me know what you find out or if you get recommendations?

#208 Jess02162013

Jess02162013
                • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

That's the site I used! Sounds like you have a bad wedding coordinator. I have had the BEST experience with mine. Her name is Lynn Wilson and she has been patient, informative, and on the ball with everything.

#209 jlynne

jlynne
                  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hi girls, I was just wondering if anyone used/heard reviews on the dj through the resort? I'm not sure if I need to talk to them ahead of time about music and I've asked Claudia a few weeks ago and still haven't heard a response. I leave for my wedding in a week! I picked all the ceremony songs just not sure if I need to make a playlist for the reception. Thanks!

#210 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                    • 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

This is what cecilia sent to me:

Please for ceremony make a cd or a play list with:

2-3 songs for guest to sit, 1 song (around 4 min long) for bridesmaids, 1 song for your entrance and 1 song for walking out.

Give that cd to me on arrival.

For reception dinner, you have 2 hours included, please tell me if will be the 2 first hours(6-8 pm) or the 2 last hours (7-9 pm), you have to bring an ipod also with your music selection. If you have program to have main dances, bring them too. And If you want to have announcements to make, please assign someone from your guest to do it.

Sound system comes with a technician to play the music selection you have, but they wont make MC’s.

Good Luck! We will probaby see each other! I arrive on the 8th!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users