Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#381 cvgreene

cvgreene
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Did  you use your cricut make these glasses?  They are so nice, I have a cricut too but I do not know if I could do this.  They are amazing.

100_0994[1].JPG

This is my glass & it says Mrs. Coley on the back.

100_0995[1].JPG100_0996[1].JPG100_0997[1].JPG100_0998[1].JPG

#382 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:23 AM

Mrs. Coley!!

I posted some pics on here http://katandmikewed...shutterfly.com/

Took me about 2 days to go through!

#383 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

I did indeed use my cricut, they were time consuming but everyone loved them.  I am doing a batch of pilsners for another bride right now.

Originally Posted by cvgreene 

Did  you use your cricut make these glasses?  They are so nice, I have a cricut too but I do not know if I could do this.  They are amazing.

#384 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh, KAT.....They are beyond beautiful!!!!

I know you have heard it a thousand times - Red shoes, to die for! Dress - perfect....You & Mike just wonderful

I really love the pic of you back and white with the pink flowers. I have a similar picture.

Everything looked perfect!!!!!!!!! Congratulations again and thank you for sharing with me!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Mrs. Coley!!

I posted some pics on here http://katandmikewed...shutterfly.com/

Took me about 2 days to go through!

#385 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

Thanks a lot :D I am quite happy about our pics :D Now I am going through withdrawals and I think I need some hobby to keep me busy. How is your business going?

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh, KAT.....They are beyond beautiful!!!!

I know you have heard it a thousand times - Red shoes, to die for! Dress - perfect....You & Mike just wonderful

I really love the pic of you back and white with the pink flowers. I have a similar picture.

Everything looked perfect!!!!!!!!! Congratulations again and thank you for sharing with me!

#386 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

I completly understand the withdrawal feeling, so glad my bestie (MOH) is planning her wedding for August 2013, so I am glad I continue to plan.  The business is actually starting, I officially have 3 customers, so I am beyond excited!!! What a great start.

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Thanks a lot :D I am quite happy about our pics :D Now I am going through withdrawals and I think I need some hobby to keep me busy. How is your business going?

#387 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

That is awesome! Good Luck with your business

Originally Posted by anudrm 

I completly understand the withdrawal feeling, so glad my bestie (MOH) is planning her wedding for August 2013, so I am glad I continue to plan.  The business is actually starting, I officially have 3 customers, so I am beyond excited!!! What a great start.

#388 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Your planning post is such a great place for other BDW brides. Everything turned out beautifully!! You should be so proud!!! Good luck on the side hustle, love!!! BRAVO and BIG KUDOS to you and yours!!! R~ aka futuremrstgun aka MrsG :0)

#389 anudrm

anudrm
                  • 760 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Well Hello Mrs G!!!

My planning post is a spawn of inspiration from you.  I thank you for the constant updates and the ability to help not only bring out my inner Martha, but allow her to flourish.  The side hustle has started and I am beyond blessed to say I have started with 3 customers.  All I need was 1 and HE gave me 3, so I'm ready!!!

Your planning post is such a great place for other BDW brides. Everything turned out beautifully!! You should be so proud!!! Good luck on the side hustle, love!!! BRAVO and BIG KUDOS to you and yours!!! R~ aka futuremrstgun aka MrsG :0)

#390 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

OMGOODNESS Selina I can't believe I MISSED your wedding!!! Everything looked beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS I hope you are enjoying married life!!! I went MIA for a few months came back and was thinking to myself "where did she go" so I had to look you up!!!  BTW.. you looked GORGEOUS in your dress!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users