Sign in to follow this  
Clussy75

Just had my BD Photo session in DC area

Just thought I'd put it out there in case there were any ladies in the DC/VA/MD area that were looking for a BD Photographer since I had been looking for one and came across Genevieve Leiper via the Boudoir Photography Network that one of the photrapher members posted on another thread. I had my session with her this morning and I can't express how liberating and even empowering a good boudoir photo session can be. If the photographer gives you good direction and has a good artistic eye, the pictures just end up looking more sexy/artistic as opposed to hoochie coochie (I'm sure some of you have seen some raunchy looking bd pics out on the net while searching for a photographer). From the ones that she showed me on her digi cam, they were beyond what I expected. I'm pretty hard on my physique (damn the media making me feel I should have a taute and high tush and a six pack... and my buying into it, right?) but after the session with her, I felt more comfortable in my skin than ever! Apparently she studied and used to work in figure studies so she did more silhouette shots and celebrating the contrast of curves against soft backgrounds and in the end, my fiance's gonna get something he'd NEVER have expected out of me. I'm so happy that I found out about the BD pics on this forum and glad I got up the nerve to just do it because i'll probably treasure these pics when I'm lifting my boobs in heavy duty bras and lamenting over gravity's gift.

Ok, that is my decompressing from the excitement. I'd encourage any btb or woman in general to consider doing this for her hubby/hubby-to-be or even just for yourself.

Cheers!bunny_4.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

I am glad you had such a great experience Claudia. Sounds like you had a ball! When do you get the pics back? Will you be posting them on here? I am wondering cuz I am not that far from you, and I go back and forth on this gift. But I haven't found ANY good looking pics in my area.

That's AWESOME! I agree with how liberating it is with a fabulous photog! I absolutely LOVE my pics! I'm glad you found a great photog in DC! I'm from there and have any friends who will be getting married or need anniversary presents and still live in that area! Was her pricing reasonable?

That's great! I'm so happy to hear that you had a good BD session!! Thanks for posting your encouragement. And it's also good to know there's another good BD photog out there for other girls in your area.

Yay for you!

You know you have to post at least one pic, right?! loL!

Thank you so much for your post. I live in the DC area and have been looking for a BD photographer.I am too late to do them as a wedding gift for David, but I think that would make a great first anniversary gift.

I am so glad you had such a great experience and can't wait to see your pics!

I'll post a few of the less risque (I'm telling you, she is a fan of just nude silhouette shots and I figured, if she can make my body's lines look as good as I'd like, I was game) ones. They were a mixture of just romantic figure shots and other fun role playing shots (SOO FUN!!!). I should be getting them to pick out my favorites next week and will share a few of them. The price was $650 for a few hours of the photo shoot and it included having hair and makeup done onsite and 4 outfit changes, a coffee table book (really nice) and a smaller night table book with 30 of the best pics.

((still on a high here))

Quote:
Originally Posted by David and Laura View Post
Thank you so much for your post. I live in the DC area and have been looking for a BD photographer.I am too late to do them as a wedding gift for David, but I think that would make a great first anniversary gift.

I am so glad you had such a great experience and can't wait to see your pics!
It'd absolutely make a great anniversary present. He'd get to have a book of beautiful and sexy pics of his hot wife. And you get pics of yourself at your prime to reflect on. Win/Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clussy75 View Post
I'll post a few of the less risque (I'm telling you, she is a fan of just nude silhouette shots and I figured, if she can make my body's lines look as good as I'd like, I was game) ones. They were a mixture of just romantic figure shots and other fun role playing shots (SOO FUN!!!). I should be getting them to pick out my favorites next week and will share a few of them. The price was $650 for a few hours of the photo shoot and it included having hair and makeup done onsite and 4 outfit changes, a coffee table book (really nice) and a smaller night table book with 30 of the best pics.

((still on a high here))
Wow ... that's a lot of stuff for the price! Great job!! Does she do them in a studio or at your home/place of your choice?

Yeah, her price was right for my budget and I really liked her work (what I'd seen on her site and from her emails when I inquired about BD Pics) so all in all, good deal considering. She does the session in her studio (she has the different backgrounds, a bed, surfaces, fabrics to work with/against, etc...) and puts tunes on obviously to help relax you. Here's her site in case anyone wanted to look her up. Genevieve Leiper Photography