cupcake1382

Welcome Packets....Finally Finished!!

Finally! The Welcome Packets for each guest are done. 18 days to go, wohooo. I'm almost done with the oot bags and will post pics of those soon. Feel free to take wording or whatever you need. The only thing that I am going to add is a little business card that reads:

We kindly and respectfully ask that no pictures of the wedding day be posted to any social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) Two AMAZING photographers will be covering the festivities the entire weekend and you will have plenty of pictures at your disposal. Please leave your camera and phones in your room and enjoy our special day. We would like to be the first to reveal our day to our friends and family who could not make it to Jamaica. If you have other pictures from the excursion, rehearsal dinner or anything else from the weekend please upload them to Shutterfly with the username ______ and password_______.

TYWelcomePacket.JPG

TY Letter.JPG

Thursday.JPG

Friday.jpg

Saturday.JPG

• Like 1

No way, I don't have a creative bone in my body, lol. I hate anything DIY, a friend of mine owns an invitation company and she put my thoughts on paper :) But thank you. We were going to do invitations that looked just like these but everyone was already booked and I loved this design so we just changed them to welcome packets.

They look awesome!!

Oh my....THANK GOD FOR YOU!  You just solved my invitation dilemma!!!  Wow, what an amazing job!!!

Question: when are you planning to give these out and how and when will you be filling in your room number?

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 View Post

Finally! The Welcome Packets for each guest are done. 18 days to go, wohooo. I'm almost done with the oot bags and will post pics of those soon. Feel free to take wording or whatever you need. The only thing that I am going to add is a little business card that reads:

We kindly and respectfully ask that no pictures of the wedding day be posted to any social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) Two AMAZING photographers will be covering the festivities the entire weekend and you will have plenty of pictures at your disposal. Please leave your camera and phones in your room and enjoy our special day. We would like to be the first to reveal our day to our friends and family who could not make it to Jamaica. If you have other pictures from the excursion, rehearsal dinner or anything else from the weekend please upload them to Shutterfly with the username ______ and password_______.

TYWelcomePacket.JPG

TY Letter.JPG

Thursday.JPG

Friday.jpg

Saturday.JPG

Hey there and thank you :)

We are going to fill in our room number as soon as we arrive and check in. I'm up in the air as to when to give these out. I just found out my resort charges $3 a bag to deliver them for us and have them sitting on everyone's bed so I think we may just hand them out along with the welcome bags at the welcome dinner that evening after everyone arrives.

Or- Leave only the welcome packet at the front desk for when our guests check in and then just hand out the oot bags at dinner. We only have 35 guests and we are all under one reservation so it shouldn't be an issue for the receptionist to hand these out once someone checks in.

Originally Posted by meeshie77 View Post

Oh my....THANK GOD FOR YOU!  You just solved my invitation dilemma!!!  Wow, what an amazing job!!!

Question: when are you planning to give these out and how and when will you be filling in your room number?

• Like 1

This is really nice. I love your note about the social networks... I wasn't sure how to communicate that across.... kindly and respectfully are the words I was missing. Great job. Can't wait to see the oot/welcome bags :)