Welcome Packets....Finally Finished!!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:23 AM

Finally! The Welcome Packets for each guest are done. 18 days to go, wohooo. I'm almost done with the oot bags and will post pics of those soon. Feel free to take wording or whatever you need. The only thing that I am going to add is a little business card that reads:

We kindly and respectfully ask that no pictures of the wedding day be posted to any social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) Two AMAZING photographers will be covering the festivities the entire weekend and you will have plenty of pictures at your disposal. Please leave your camera and phones in your room and enjoy our special day. We would like to be the first to reveal our day to our friends and family who could not make it to Jamaica. If you have other pictures from the excursion, rehearsal dinner or anything else from the weekend please upload them to Shutterfly with the username ______ and password_______.

TYWelcomePacket.JPG

TY Letter.JPG

Thursday.JPG

Friday.jpg

Saturday.JPG

09-10-11
    Runaway Bay, Jamaica
    I married my best friend!

#2 Manda123

Manda123
    • 380 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

This looks great! Did you make this yourself? So professional looking :)

#3 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:36 AM

No way, I don't have a creative bone in my body, lol. I hate anything DIY, a friend of mine owns an invitation company and she put my thoughts on paper :) But thank you. We were going to do invitations that looked just like these but everyone was already booked and I loved this design so we just changed them to welcome packets.

09-10-11
        Runaway Bay, Jamaica

#4 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
        • 170 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

That looks great!

#5 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:33 AM

They look awesome!!

#6 meeshie77

meeshie77
          • 208 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

Oh my....THANK GOD FOR YOU!  You just solved my invitation dilemma!!!  Wow, what an amazing job!!!

Question: when are you planning to give these out and how and when will you be filling in your room number?

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

Finally! The Welcome Packets for each guest are done. 18 days to go, wohooo. I'm almost done with the oot bags and will post pics of those soon. Feel free to take wording or whatever you need. The only thing that I am going to add is a little business card that reads:

We kindly and respectfully ask that no pictures of the wedding day be posted to any social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) Two AMAZING photographers will be covering the festivities the entire weekend and you will have plenty of pictures at your disposal. Please leave your camera and phones in your room and enjoy our special day. We would like to be the first to reveal our day to our friends and family who could not make it to Jamaica. If you have other pictures from the excursion, rehearsal dinner or anything else from the weekend please upload them to Shutterfly with the username ______ and password_______.

TYWelcomePacket.JPG

TY Letter.JPG

Thursday.JPG

Friday.jpg

Saturday.JPG

#7 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

Hey there and thank you :)

We are going to fill in our room number as soon as we arrive and check in. I'm up in the air as to when to give these out. I just found out my resort charges $3 a bag to deliver them for us and have them sitting on everyone's bed so I think we may just hand them out along with the welcome bags at the welcome dinner that evening after everyone arrives.

Or- Leave only the welcome packet at the front desk for when our guests check in and then just hand out the oot bags at dinner. We only have 35 guests and we are all under one reservation so it shouldn't be an issue for the receptionist to hand these out once someone checks in.

Originally Posted by meeshie77 

Oh my....THANK GOD FOR YOU!  You just solved my invitation dilemma!!!  Wow, what an amazing job!!!

Question: when are you planning to give these out and how and when will you be filling in your room number?

09-10-11
              Runaway Bay, Jamaica

#8 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
              • 283 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

These look great! Nice job with the wording too... May be using along the same lines in the future!

#9 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                • 355 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

This is really nice. I love your note about the social networks... I wasn't sure how to communicate that across.... kindly and respectfully are the words I was missing. Great job. Can't wait to see the oot/welcome bags :)

#10 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users