**Paradisus Palma Real Details & Discussion Thread**

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#81 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Thanks for all the info. Jenn!! Glad that you sound a lot better about things!! I still have a lot to do, but your post makes me feel better as well!! :)

#82 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:40 PM

I told it was just alot better to hear it from someone over the phone than in an email that everything was okay with my wedding information. She understood where I was coming from. I'm glad I could make you feel a little bit better if you have any question feel free to PM me and I will try and out you out as much as I can.

Attached Files

Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#83 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
      • 295 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

hi outdoor girl...im confused shes charging for the bows on the chairs but in the picasa album it says basic set up for aqua and the bows are on the chairs for both reception and ceremony!!! what gives did she tell u they are included? shes pissing me off...seriously!
        "

#84 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
        • 657 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by babiexoxo
          hi outdoor girl...im confused shes charging for the bows on the chairs but in the picasa album it says basic set up for aqua and the bows are on the chairs for both reception and ceremony!!! what gives did she tell u they are included? shes pissing me off...seriously!

What she told me was that the "New Aqua package" will have the Aqua bows. The old Aqua package does not include the aqua colored bows. She told me that one of the main reason they change the Aqua package was because of the chairs and the white lines don't look very crips anymore. Because like anything that gets use and wash over time won't look brand new. I think everything depends on the on which package you are trying to get. I do know they won't let you pick one thing from the old packet and put it with the new that type of thing with out a cost. Let me know if you have anymore question and I will try and help.

Jennifer
          Cory & Jennifer

#85 pcguy17

pcguy17
          • Banned
          • 18 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
            What she told me was that the "New Aqua package" will have the Aqua bows. The old Aqua package does not include the aqua colored bows. She told me that one of the main reason they change the Aqua package was because of the chairs and the white lines don't look very crips anymore. Because like anything that gets use and wash over time won't look brand new. I think everything depends on the on which package you are trying to get. I do know they won't let you pick one thing from the old packet and put it with the new that type of thing with out a cost. Let me know if you have anymore question and I will try and help.

Jennifer
            Do you know what the 2010 Aqua Centerpiece is going to be?

#86 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
            • 657 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

This is the email I just recieved from her not even 5 mins ago.
              RE: per our phone call yesterday. March 13 2010‏
              From: Teresa Calcos (teresa.calcos@paradisuspalmareal.com)
              Sent: Tue 6/30/09 1:59 PM
              To: jennifer clayton (lcbabe01@msn.com)

Ok,,,, these are not centerpieces.. I did not get the picture but I do know the one you are talking about. This was Viviane's English translation of what the are. These are huge vases we line the isles with for the Aqua package.. not centerpieces.. Thet are for the center of the isle, not the table. If you want to put these on the tables its up to you. But I would not suggest it at all...They are large and cumbersome.. and have that wooden base that would take up half of the table

Regards
              Teresa

Teresa Calcos-Boileau
              Destination Romance Manager I North America

PARADISUS RESORTS
              Dominican Republic I Mexico I Costa Rica

Tel (519) 573 4562 | Fax (519) 884 1038
              Click the image to open in full size.

Hope this helps clear up things.
              Cory & Jennifer

#87 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
              • 295 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

but the 2010 pictures show the bows..so why did they put them and say basic if they are not going to use them?...the centerpieces according to the website are the same as the things they put on the aisles in the ceremony...long cases with sand, fake flowers....they are nice but i think its kind of tacky to have guests see the same things on the sand and then on ur table...its wierd...
                "

#88 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                • 295 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

for some reason when i posted the above i could not see your last post, outdoor girl...but do you see what im saying..they say one thing about the package then turn around and say another...they and vivanna said centerpieces included then shes saying they are not?? what gives i originally showed vivianna a pic frm danielles album with the centerpiece as a vase with blue water and she agreed to do this....and i had the email to prove it so teresa finally agreed but i have tpoo bring my own food coloring....im bringing blue koolaide lol
                  "

#89 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                  • 295 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010

Jennifer
                    wait a second, so why is she tellign me i cant have the bows if the new package has the bows then why cant i have it?? are u getting married at PPC or PPR?...im at PPR...
                    "

#90 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                    • 657 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

I am getting Married at PPR. Yes and I do see what you are saying. I know the centerpieces you are talking about From Danielles. They were really cute. Does she think you are wanting the 2009 package because that would be the only reason I could see why she was telling you that about the bows. The only thing I can could maybe see and thats is a big maybe and i could be really wrong in saying this is that see think you might be crossing both package. I have no clue what package you are use when I say that, so Like i said I could be wrong.
                      Cory & Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users