• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#91 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
    I am getting Married at PPR. Yes and I do see what you are saying. I know the centerpieces you are talking about From Danielles. They were really cute. Does she think you are wanting the 2009 package because that would be the only reason I could see why she was telling you that about the bows. The only thing I can could maybe see and thats is a big maybe and i could be really wrong in saying this is that see think you might be crossing both package. I have no clue what package you are use when I say that, so Like i said I could be wrong.
    when i met with vivianna in 3/2009 the 2010 wasnt out and everything i picked was included which is the centerpeices (water in vase) and the bows for the reception. and i was given an invoice with the price...so teresa need to realize that...i have a phone appt with her so ill see what happens...thanks alot ...so what did you end up picking? i have the aqua, ceremony on the beach, in between 2 palm trees, cocktail in front of vento at colonial plaza and recpetion at gabi beach...i added lights for the recpeiton to attach to the palm trees, dj, possibly dance floor. i will bring my own organza/tulle bows for the ceremony ....i got the regular liquor that is included, which is three liqours. and a sit down dinner....hope it all works out...all for 50 people about 10k with upgraded fondant cake and bouquet of calla lillies
    "

#92 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

Okay then I dont see why you shouldnt be able to do that if you have an Invoice. I am going to the 2010 Aqua package. Our ceremony is on the beach, cocktail location I have not pick a place yet there will only be about 26 of us at most. Do you have pictures on the area you are having yours at? My Recpetion will be at the Olympus Terrace. I Added lights as well that will hang from the palm trees, we are just going with the CD/PA Sound system. I am doing centerpiece. This is what it will look like.Click the image to open in full size. . This all depends on how I set up my table. I can do one long table this will only be for 26 of us or I can do two small tables and a Sweetheart table. Let me hear what yall think about both set up. The flowers that will go in the vases will be orange/and bright pink Daisies. On the Sweetheart table would be my flowers in a Vase and then smaller candles around them. We decided not to do a plated dinner and we are going with the BBQ Beach Menu. I have family and I am too a very picky eater. I am keeping the cake that comes with the package. Mine with be three tier squard. I will be bringing ribbon to go around each tier and flower petals to go on the table. With two centerpieces and the extra people I will still be under 5k. I hope your appointment goes well.

Jennifer
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#93 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

Jenn i like the centerpieces. as far as table setups i had 29 people and we did 4 round tables. i wanted to do one table but dh didnt like that setup and i didnt care that much so i let him have his way plus its one of the 2 wedding decisions he made. but the round tables worked out really good all of my guests were going from table to table talking to each other.

I wonder how big one table for 26 people would be. would it be too big for everyone to move around and talk to each other. I think i would go with the 2 tables and the one sweetheart table. i just think it would be easier for everyone to move around.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#94 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

Hi D.R. brides - i just merged a bunch of misc. threads about PPR into this one to help keep you organized and the forum cleaner :)

enjoy!

#95 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

thanks Alyssa
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#96 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
            • 1,418 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
              Okay then I dont see why you shouldnt be able to do that if you have an Invoice. I am going to the 2010 Aqua package. Our ceremony is on the beach, cocktail location I have not pick a place yet there will only be about 26 of us at most. Do you have pictures on the area you are having yours at? My Recpetion will be at the Olympus Terrace. I Added lights as well that will hang from the palm trees, we are just going with the CD/PA Sound system. I am doing centerpiece. This is what it will look like.Click the image to open in full size. . This all depends on how I set up my table. I can do one long table this will only be for 26 of us or I can do two small tables and a Sweetheart table. Let me hear what yall think about both set up. The flowers that will go in the vases will be orange/and bright pink Daisies. On the Sweetheart table would be my flowers in a Vase and then smaller candles around them. We decided not to do a plated dinner and we are going with the BBQ Beach Menu. I have family and I am too a very picky eater. I am keeping the cake that comes with the package. Mine with be three tier squard. I will be bringing ribbon to go around each tier and flower petals to go on the table. With two centerpieces and the extra people I will still be under 5k. I hope your appointment goes well.

Jennifer

Jenn - Is your under 5K for just your wedding stuff or for your accommodations as well (if you don't mind me asking :) ) I'm guessing just the Wedding day as I am just in the process of booking the room/flight.. and it's quite pricey!!! Are you staying at the resort for a full week as well??

#97 Rebecca76

Rebecca76
              • 18 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

HI,
                Just Married at Palma Real on June 12! Location was great and photo's to follow. Rebecca

#98 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rebecca76
                  HI,
                  Just Married at Palma Real on June 12! Location was great and photo's to follow. Rebecca
                  Can wait to see your photos and read your review!! :)

#99 Rebecca76

Rebecca76
                  • 18 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

Hi Everyone,
                    Just Married at Palma Real In June! 65 Guests
                    Great Location I will try to post photo's
                    Rebecca

#100 Rebecca76

Rebecca76
                    • 18 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:28 PM