Pictures for Boarding Pass Save The Dates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meseh

• 194 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hello everyone, I was wondering for our DIY brides, where are you getting your beautiful pictures for your boarding passes and passports?  (where are you getting the pics from that are on the templates and or invites? for example, the palm trees, star fish, ect.) thanks in advance.

#2 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
    • 423 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Most are just clip art images that have been manipulated in some way (colour changed, resized etc.) in Powerpoint, Photoshop etc., It's just a matter of paying around, a deciding what you like.

#3 anudrm

• 760 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:53 AM

Yes like the previous poster commented, I used photoshop and there are a lot of free brushes available online.  I took a brush and added colors, I have palm trees and sparkling flowers.  Depending on the software you use, the images are endless!

#4 dallace

• 220 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

I bought ink stamps from a scrabook store, I'm going to stamp them all myself. I only have about 20 to make, so it's not to bad. I'm also incoorperating the stamps in the programs, welcome books, place cards ect., they will pop up all throughout the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users