Vistaprint Warning!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 all the love

all the love
  • Site Supporter
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:39 AM

Hello fellow vistaprinters, just wanted to give you a head's up about an issue I had with my last order. I had been using an old email that I got with free offers, and they always continue to show up free in my cart when I add them. However, I got charged full price for over half of the items in my last order even though they showed free in my cart. I don't keep screen prints of the cart so I can't go back and show it to them, but I know I only ever order the free stuff, and this last order showed up as a $57 charge on my credit card. I went back to the confirmation email and sure enough, it shows full price for many items. It's possible that it was completely my fault, but my advice to you is to check those confirmation emails after the transaction is complete! I've done so many orders that I got out of the habit of looking closely at them, and its become an expensive mistake.

#2 Skygirl

Skygirl
    • 512 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

omg, so sorry. can you call customer service?

#3 JMikla

JMikla
      • 189 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

Under "My Account" you can go back to your orders and see the old carts... maybe this will help?

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
        70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#4 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

i have a link for a free image upload, i also have a link for free 100 postcards. Does anyone knows if there is a way to combine them together. There is no coupon code, so its not like i can just enter the code. Thank you

#5 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

You should be able to combine them.  I find though, that it will only let you put 1 of the same free items in your cart at a time.  If you tried to order 2 sets of 100 free postcards only one set would show up free.

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

i have a link for a free image upload, i also have a link for free 100 postcards. Does anyone knows if there is a way to combine them together. There is no coupon code, so its not like i can just enter the code. Thank you

#6 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
          • Site Supporter
          • 96 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

Hello ladies,

How do you find out about the free items from vista print.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#7 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:56 AM

@hotlandbride. You need to sign up and you will start recieving emails with free products. Also a lot of the times you may see a banner on the side of BDW with free offers.

#8 Skygirl

Skygirl
              • 512 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

@hotlandbride. here the link and if you click on it lots of free things will come up http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.html  good luck

#9 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
                • Site Supporter
                • 96 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

Thank you guys so much. I love how everyone on here is so helpful.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#10 Skygirl

Skygirl
                  • 512 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

no problem, yes everyone is awesome on this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users