Sign in to follow this  
mishele81

WHAT IS YOUR WEDDING FAVOR???

Hmmm.... something else to think about.... we are planning on bubba kegs in place of OOT bags, but a little something extra would be nice....

We are going to take all of our guests on an excursion (i.e. trip to see a waterfall, or ATVing on a beach) in lieu of favours/OOT bags.  That way we don't have to pack extra items to bring down with us, and it will be something that each guest will remember, and that they won't have to pay for themselves!

We bought starfish bottle toppers, and I'm making personalized wine charms for each guest. One bottle topper per couple plus a wine charm for each person. We are also having the resort use empty wine bottles as our table numbers, so a bit of a wine theme for us.

Here is a photo:

2011-08-05 17.41.03.jpg

Originally Posted by all the love View Post

We bought starfish bottle toppers, and I'm making personalized wine charms for each guest. One bottle topper per couple plus a wine charm for each person. We are also having the resort use empty wine bottles as our table numbers, so a bit of a wine theme for us.

I love everything about this!! The starfish are a perfect light blue and the wine glass charms are so simple yet elegant!! Great DIY project!!!

Originally Posted by all the love View Post

Here is a photo:

2011-08-05 17.41.03.jpg

good ideas girls!

for myself, my sister works at a place that makes key cards, shopper cards, id badges, etc...so we made a design and have luggage tags!  Just arrived today, so we will be putting each guests names on them and using them as place card holders as well. 

then we have raffia fans and OOT bags as well. 

we leave in three days :)

Do you guys think there should be something else besides Bubbas? We are going to put little things in them, but do you think there should be something besides that?