slandro06
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

I love it....very simple and elegant!

#452 Ms.H

Ms.H
    • 169 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

Just finalized our centerpieces today....we're going with one I saw on here, but instead of the orchids, we're going with cala lillies (to match our bouquets).

centerpiece7.jpg

We're just putting the 3 of them on each table and then putting votives around them to provide a bit more lighting.

#453 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
      • 232 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

These all look great ladies!  It is soo hard to choose when there are soo many pretty flowers out there!

#454 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

These look great.  Any concern about the wind or will your reception be inside?

Originally Posted by Ms.H 

Just finalized our centerpieces today....we're going with one I saw on here, but instead of the orchids, we're going with cala lillies (to match our bouquets).

centerpiece7.jpg

We're just putting the 3 of them on each table and then putting votives around them to provide a bit more lighting.

#455 Ms.H

Ms.H
          • 169 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by sxcT 

These look great.  Any concern about the wind or will your reception be inside?

Our reception is outside, I'm not really concerned about the wind....I guess we could just put less water in if its windy??? Never really thought of it :)

#456 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
            • 355 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

Picked up some of the materials for our centerpieces today! This isn't the completed look but I still wanted to share :) Our colours are turquoise and purple. We're going to put little LED tea lights in the lanterns with some sand at the bottom. I hope it's enough...the centerpieces on this thread are incredible, but I just can't fathom taking that much down with us!

centerpieces2.JPG

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#457 Ms.H

Ms.H
              • 169 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

These are perfect! Well done!

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

Picked up some of the materials for our centerpieces today! This isn't the completed look but I still wanted to share :) Our colours are turquoise and purple. We're going to put little LED tea lights in the lanterns with some sand at the bottom. I hope it's enough...the centerpieces on this thread are incredible, but I just can't fathom taking that much down with us!

centerpieces2.JPG

#458 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
                • 232 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

I think it will be fine.  With table set it will look great!

centerpieces2.JPG

#459 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

Very nice.  Those are my two fav colors but I decided to go with just turquoise, white and silver for the wedding.  

Question:  Is your recepetion outside?  Any worries about the wind blowing the petals around?  I am trying to find a centerpiece that will be able to withstand the wind since I know my reception will be outside.  Just wanted to ask around and get opinions. 

centerpieces2.JPG

#460 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                    • 355 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

sxcT - Thanks! I really like the colour combo too! Our reception is indoors, so no wind :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users