Photo

What do you think of my boarding passes?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

So what do you think of my boarding passes. The template is borrowed from a bunch of people on here. I wanted to see if you thought anything was missing or unnecessary. These will function (if I choose to use them) as our official invitation to the wedding and our AHR.

Attached Files

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

They showed up really odd for me, I must not have the right fonts. Also, my work PC sucks and I will probably be able to see them better from home. I will check later and tell you what I think.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:49 PM

Oh crap, I didn't think of that. The m's down the side are actually hibiscus and the a (i think that is the letter) is a hibiscus as well. It is a font I got from dafont.com... I forgot that you need that to see the actual flowers.

#4 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

Those are super cute! Looks like all the info is there. The only thing I see is that Matt's name is cut off on the 1st one and it looks like you have some overlapping text on the 2nd and 3rd. And on your last one the lines are cut off for the yes and no for the AHR. Other than that, I love them! And it may just be my computer messing them up..??

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Lisa - thanks, I will look into those little discrepancies. Fresh eyes always see better, I think.

Btw, love that pic, it's really cute. I like the arches you had also.

#6 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              Oh crap, I didn't think of that. The m's down the side are actually hibiscus and the a (i think that is the letter) is a hibiscus as well. It is a font I got from dafont.com... I forgot that you need that to see the actual flowers.
              ooohhh that makes sense. We won't be able to see it if it's a font you download unless you transfer to a pdf or something like that. Am I thinking right?

#7 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

Carly I bet I'm just not seeing it how it's suppose to be since I don't have your font.

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:55 PM

Darnit, I always mess thing up, or make them more difficult. I don't have the ability to save as a pdf, I will try to figure something out...

#9 PVBride

PVBride
                  • 443 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

I don't have the right fonts, either....BUT I do love the bright colors and the way that you worded everything. SO CUTE!

#10 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

I was wondering what all the m's were for! HAHA! Good work Carly!!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users