Photo

Any 2012 Mexico "Dreams" Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Cheepers

Cheepers
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

Hello Everyone...I just got engaged a month ago and so I say "let the planning begin".  I had no idea there was SO much to think about...thank goodness for this website and all the wonderful brides out there to help!

Anyhow, right now we are thinking of a Dreams Resort on the Mayan Riviera, but can't decide on which location...they are all so stunning. Any thoughts on how to decide?  Oh...and we are thinking May 15th for the big day!

Katie

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hi Katie and welcome to the forums! Both Dreams Cancun and Dreams Tulum are wonderful locations! I have shot weddings there many times and I love them both. Here are couple links that might help you decide. Let me know if you have any questions!

Lincoln

Dreams Tulum Wedding: Dreams Tulum 1.jpg

Dreams Cancun Wedding: Dreams Cancun 1.jpg

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

I ended up choosing Dreams Cancun - so I will share my rationale in case you care about the same things I do.

First thing I wanted was a gazebo to get married at that wasn't right in the middle of the resort.  I know you can't have a "private" wedding when outside at a resort, but I didn't want the old guy in the speedo at the pool to be in all of my wedding pictures.  So with that in mind, that narrowed it down to Dreams Cancun and Dreams Puerto Aventuras.

At Dreams Cancun the gazebo is at a point:

Hello Everyone...I just got engaged a month ago and so I say "let the planning begin".  I had no idea there was SO much to think about...thank goodness for this website and all the wonderful brides out there to help!

Anyhow, right now we are thinking of a Dreams Resort on the Mayan Riviera, but can't decide on which location...they are all so stunning. Any thoughts on how to decide?  Oh...and we are thinking May 15th for the big day!

Katie

#4 Tiffanie Bowers

Tiffanie Bowers
        • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hello! I am having my wedding next year June 24, 2012 at the Azul hotel.  My travel agent has brought back tons of awesome pictures and raves about the wedding there.  Plus she raves about the wedding cordinator there which I already love because she has already contacted me and we have already started planning our event.  There are many choices.  You just have to go with your gut!

Tiff

#5 SweetFire

SweetFire
          • Vendor
          • 330 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!  Those locations are beautiful!  

Warmest wishes,

Lori

#6 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
            • 260 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

personally i love love love dreams resorts!! dreams cancun was amazing! i went to a friend's wedding and i even got to swim with the dolphines.. i am planning mine in dreams tulum.. i feel you get more for your money!!

Originally Posted by Cheepers 

Katie

All because, two people fell in love!

#7 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

The dreams resorts are amazing!!  I think you can't go wrong with any of them.  It comes down to personal preferences and what you are looking for.  Good luck with your decision!

#8 nikkigoodin

nikkigoodin
              • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

me too!!!!!! thinking may 2012, probably spent over a total of 20 hours of reaseach in past 4 weeks. overwhelming, love the dreams cancun ceremony location becuase of the green bluff that looks down on the ocean and rocks, but definately want adults only: so after all reaseach, i THINK i've narrowed downt to these: le blanc, excellence, secrets, or now that im reading this 'le rev;? obviously i'm indecisive. i know 3 thinngs, mexio 2012 and adults only ( i think) oh lord!! help!!!!!

#9 cbandemer

cbandemer
                • 213 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

I'M ALSO  BOOKED FOR THE DREAMS. THEIR HOTELS ARE AWESOME!!

#10 ssapper

ssapper
                  • 182 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

Don't forget to take a look at Dreams Riviera Cancun... I believe its the newest Dreams hotel in the Riviera Maya area. Were getting married there next June and have been incredibly happy with them so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users