Jump to content

Photo

150th post!!


  • Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#21 acireta

acireta
  • Site Supporter
  • 750 posts

    Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:58 AM


    Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!!



    That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

     

    Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!



     



     


    Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

    Planning Thread

    Wedding & AHR Pics


    #22 anudrm

    anudrm
    • Member
    • 760 posts

      Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:12 AM



      My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison


      Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!!  When's your wedding? I'm sure you'll be at 150 in no time, you're more than halfway there!
       



       



       



      #23 acireta

      acireta
      • Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

        Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:28 AM


        Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(
         

        Originally Posted by anudrm 



        My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison



         



         


        Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

        Planning Thread

        Wedding & AHR Pics


        #24 torilynnsmith

        torilynnsmith
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,748 posts

          Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:49 AM


          Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

           

          Happy Planning :)

          Originally Posted by anudrm 



          That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

           

          Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!



           



           



          #25 anudrm

          anudrm
          • Member
          • 760 posts

            Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:16 AM


            Well, I started with the other things that I didn't need a guest count on.  I did do my boarding pass invites on the words of those who were coming, so hopefully when they get them they are indeed coming.  I have done my luggage tags and started my poms for decorations.  My next project is my bouquets and I am pretty sure I'll be able to order my bags and tee then also.  I even went on eBay and ordered a Cricut & Cuttlebug because of the place cards one of the other brides posted (I figured it'll be an investment, LOL) I am horrible!!!
             

            Originally Posted by acireta 


            Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(
             



             



             



            #26 anudrm

            anudrm
            • Member
            • 760 posts

              Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

              Yes, I know...I have started conversations with many other brides and I like to converse in the active threads.  So I am nearly there.  Maybe I should just start that thread, maybe


              Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

               

              Happy Planning :)



               



               



              #27 brendee2005

              brendee2005
              • Jr. Member
              • 456 posts

                Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

                Hey Anudrm!!

                 

                Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

                 

                Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

                 

                Originally Posted by anudrm 



                My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison



                 



                 



                #28 anudrm

                anudrm
                • Member
                • 760 posts

                  Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

                  Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have
                   

                  Originally Posted by brendee2005 

                  Hey Anudrm!!

                   

                  Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

                   

                  Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

                   



                   



                   



                  #29 brendee2005

                  brendee2005
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 456 posts

                    Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

                    This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)

                    Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have
                     

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by brendee2005 

                    Hey Anudrm!!

                     

                    Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

                     

                    Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

                     



                     


                     



                    #30 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

                      It is indeed.  I hope to start a thread in the next two weeks hopefully *fingers crossed*
                       

                      Originally Posted by brendee2005 

                      This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)
                       


                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users