150th post!!

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#21 acireta

acireta
  • Site Supporter
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!!

That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#22 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison

Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!!  When's your wedding? I'm sure you'll be at 150 in no time, you're more than halfway there!

#23 acireta

acireta
      • Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(

Originally Posted by anudrm 

My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#24 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

Happy Planning :)

That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!

#25 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Well, I started with the other things that I didn't need a guest count on.  I did do my boarding pass invites on the words of those who were coming, so hopefully when they get them they are indeed coming.  I have done my luggage tags and started my poms for decorations.  My next project is my bouquets and I am pretty sure I'll be able to order my bags and tee then also.  I even went on eBay and ordered a Cricut & Cuttlebug because of the place cards one of the other brides posted (I figured it'll be an investment, LOL) I am horrible!!!

Originally Posted by acireta 

Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(

#26 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

Yes, I know...I have started conversations with many other brides and I like to converse in the active threads.  So I am nearly there.  Maybe I should just start that thread, maybe

Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

Happy Planning :)

#27 brendee2005

brendee2005
              • 456 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hey Anudrm!!

Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

#28 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have

Originally Posted by brendee2005 

Hey Anudrm!!

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

#29 brendee2005

brendee2005
                  • 456 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)

Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have

Quote:

Hey Anudrm!!

#30 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

It is indeed.  I hope to start a thread in the next two weeks hopefully *fingers crossed*

This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users