Jwed12

Show Us Your ***TRASH THE DRESS*** dress!

Matt - these photos are unreal! OMG! I wish my resort wasnt so restrictive on outside photographers otherwise I'd be hiring you guys!!!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

Our latest "ADAM + EVE" style Trash the Dress.   Bride and Groom Make it all the way down to the birthday suit.   I posted another one on our blog here:  http://bit.ly/HXJ3yD

OH, del sol facebook conversation about these images here: 

Del_sol_adam+eve_04.JPG

Del_sol_adam+eve_02.JPG

Del_sol_adam+eve_05.JPG

Del_sol_adam+eve_01.JPG

They are totally wearing their birthday suits... hope you love this :)   More here: 

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

Matt - these photos are unreal! OMG! I wish my resort wasnt so restrictive on outside photographers otherwise I'd be hiring you guys!!!

Thanks Sunshine2680!!!

We can always be part fo your story in form of a Trash the Dress Session :)

Feel free to send me a PM, I'd be glad to help!

Originally Posted by Julietisurs View Post

Matt -

Thank you so much for these tips!! I never thought of wearing my heels underwater, I love that idea.

Ok, no polka dot boxers for him...but what about me? Will I need to go commando to not show thong/panty lines?!?!

Can't wait :) See you soon.

These are such great tips! 

OMG!  What an amazing idea with the shadow box!  I hope my dress comes clean and smells nice, lol!  Its satin chiffon but I figure I love it so much that if I can't preserve it at least I can keep peices of it:)

Pics are incredible as well:)

Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post

I wore my real dress for the Trash the Dress session.

Here are a few of my pics.

_MG_4326.jpg

_MG_4303.jpg

_MG_4071.jpg

I didnt end up keeping my dress as it was real dirty and smelt super bad lol. But I cut off some items of the dress and did a shadow box.

IMG_0892.JPG

Originally Posted by greysgirl View Post

Shelley + Greyson 3996.jpg

Shelley + Greyson 4029.jpg

I wore this great dress I found at Nordstrom's!  The last pic is after we were under the water and I was glad it wasn't see-through.  It cleaned beautifully and I plan to list it for sale on here soon.

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by vbbbtk View Post

I did not purchase a separate dress for my TTD session!  After hopping in the pool for a rinse and then getting in the shower for a final rinse I hung it on the balcony to dry and everything was fine!

Aaron Watson Photography 538.jpg

I love this Photo!!!  What a cool idea.

Originally Posted by bluelenscaribe View Post

Hi Ladies,

As a photographer, brides are always asking what type of dress they should use for their Trash the Dress session. Honestly, it depends on the type of shots you´re looking for. Personally, I love a Trash the Dress session full of running, jumping and rolling in the sand. So in theory a large dress (big train) becomes quite heavy with sand and water and makes it difficult for the bride to move around. Whereas a light dress allows for more movement. However if you do choose a light dress just be careful it doesn´t become see through when wet ;) Anyways here are some TTD photos with different dress styles, hope you enjoy! :)

MIR_0119.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

Wedding-137.jpg

MIR_6340.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

MIR_4886.JPG

Wow! These are so cool! Great work