Jump to content
Jwed12

Show Us Your ***TRASH THE DRESS*** dress!

Recommended Posts

We've seen the bridal gowns, we've seen the bridesmaids dresses, I would LOVE to see some TTD dresses! Please post pictures to inspire us. smile159.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing a TTD session with Del Sol this November! My wedding dress was 100% silk and after dragging it around my reception and discoteca afterwards...it was beyond shot. Therefore, I purchased this dress that I'll be wearing (and designing a fabulous jewelry collection to go with it!) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dalia-macphee-strapless-taffeta-mermaid-gown/3107489?origin=category&resultback=1104
 

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

We've seen the bridal gowns, we've seen the bridesmaids dresses, I would LOVE to see some TTD dresses! Please post pictures to inspire us. smile159.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's beautiful! So different from your wedding dress if I remember what you posted before. I love the rufflies at the bottom. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! Yes, it's definitely different from my wedding dress. I originally wanted a mermaid style for the wedding but didn't fall in love with a dress until I found the one I actually wore. This time around I decided to go back to my original thought and was very happy with what I found! I think (hoping) that the ruffles will look ethereal in the water! xoxo
 

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

That's beautiful! So different from your wedding dress if I remember what you posted before. I love the rufflies at the bottom. :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I love this dress!!

 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

I'm doing a TTD session with Del Sol this November! My wedding dress was 100% silk and after dragging it around my reception and discoteca afterwards...it was beyond shot. Therefore, I purchased this dress that I'll be wearing (and designing a fabulous jewelry collection to go with it!) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dalia-macphee-strapless-taffeta-mermaid-gown/3107489?origin=category&resultback=1104
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shelley + Greyson 3996.jpg

Shelley + Greyson 4029.jpg

 

I wore this great dress I found at Nordstrom's!  The last pic is after we were under the water and I was glad it wasn't see-through.  It cleaned beautifully and I plan to list it for sale on here soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous! Very Grecian Goddess-like!
 

Originally Posted by greysgirl View Post

Shelley + Greyson 3996.jpg

Shelley + Greyson 4029.jpg

 

I wore this great dress I found at Nordstrom's!  The last pic is after we were under the water and I was glad it wasn't see-through.  It cleaned beautifully and I plan to list it for sale on here soon.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I purchased a suit from Studio Suits in spring 2019.  I looked around everywhere because I was looking for a specific color which wasn't easy to find, so when I found it on their website I read all the info on their website where they claim to deliver high quality suits, premium material, great tailoring, etc. It couldn't be more false. First of all the company is from INDIA and you won't find out until you receive the package. You order from Stu Suits and receive the package from Harry Suits. I received a suit that was at least two sizes bigger, the shoulders where different one from another, the hamming on the ankles was visible and poorly done.The quality of the fabric was extremely mediocre. The lining looked and felt cheap, no attention to details and no mention anywhere of the kind of material.  When I placed the order I did not receive any welcoming email, but simply one stating my measurements were  not correct and I needed to pay for a trial suit 99$. I re took the measurements and confirmed them. They simply replied saying "all sales are final". When I placed the order they said it would take them 6 weeks to deliver the "custom made suit". I received it within ten days, why? because it wasn't custom at all. I can't stress enough how bad the quality of their product and service is. There are so many other services that can deliver so much better quality for less than what this con company asks for. Hope this can help you folks
    • Karla Casillas is dishonest and a liar . DO NOT USE her . She will be the missing wedding planner on your wedding day . After being paid in full she did not show up and texted  that she is sick . We had to take over  to save the wedding of 150 guests at Grand Velas . Cabo  MISSING WEDDING PLANNER.
    • Hello friends, We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After years of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce The Wedding Factory & Co I'd love it if you'd go take a look. Here's the link: https://theweddingfactoryandco.com/ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514815465723368&id=438996693305246&sfnsn=mo Also on Instagram @theweddingfactoryandco  I hope you find our website with a fresh look, easy to access and we also wish to establish this portal as a source of information for those who visit our site... Thank you  VERONICA MIRANDA   
    • You might consider underground studio Puerto Vallarta. They are a young coupe doing an excellent Job at affordable rates.
    • Thanks for answering Patty! We are having the legal proceedings done in December so february is the celebration. We will have pictures first then a ceremony with a religious discourse and then have the reception.  I'm guessing we will be 50 people, give or take. Half of them are Canadian. They will need accommodations but if we have the wedding ag a resort I dont want them to be forced into staying there if they dont want to. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...