3739 replies to this topic

#3381 candacey

candacey
  • 48 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Oh wow Candace, that is amazing! Good for you, were you seeing clients before you had your baby (e.g. all finished with your supervision hours?). 7 weeks ago, you must be so happy :) (and tired? lol). I am sure your body will work hard for you to be where you'd like by January. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? 

I PM'd you :)

#3382 kissta

kissta
  • 72 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Thanks so much TinkerSofi, that is a great idea! I just need to find some acrylic ones now! I don't even mind clear because I want to fill them with sand!

#3383 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
  • 315 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

I PM'd you :)

Awesome! Can't wait to read :) Hasn't come through yet! :)

#3384 MelB2012

MelB2012
    • 182 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

Hey Mel! Wow this gallery is beautiful! did you go with one of her invites she has on her online gallery? I will send my contact info to her and see what we can work out in terms of a meeting. 

Hi,

I actually found the company at a wedding show, so I'm not sure what's on her gallery. I should go look. I believe a couple she showed me in person made it online...

I was almost to the point of making them myself when I came across the company, so I already knew exactly what I wanted.... so my text in the invite was the same. She helped with details and such.

#3385 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
      • 315 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hi, I actually found the company at a wedding show, so I'm not sure what's on her gallery. I should go look. I believe a couple she showed me in person made it online... I was almost to the point of making them myself when I came across the company, so I already knew exactly what I wanted.... so my text in the invite was the same. She helped with details and such.

That's great! Unfortunately she doesn't ship out her stuff, I asked if she would for 34 invites but no go.

#3386 MelB2012

MelB2012
        • 182 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

That's great! Unfortunately she doesn't ship out her stuff, I asked if she would for 34 invites but no go.

Really? I'm surprised. We ordered 35 invites total (and have a couple extra) But we picked them up. She had told me about shipping invites to someone out west... but maybe it was for a larger amount?

Sorry about that.... :(

#3387 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
          • 315 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

Really? I'm surprised. We ordered 35 invites total (and have a couple extra) But we picked them up. She had told me about shipping invites to someone out west... but maybe it was for a larger amount?

Sorry about that.... :(

That;s ok! Yeah I believe the website indicated 50 minimum is required, but that's ok! I am not too hung up on invites, but I think we finally decided to do a DW theme instead of peacock lol. I am gung ho about having peacock in the wedding, but thought we can do it in other ways instead of the invite. Since we are going away I love the idea of the beach/sand, etc being the type of invite we go with! 

#3388 mairelys

mairelys
            • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

hey candacey!

we purchased them through dealfind, it was an online deal - the company is found here though (don't mind the cheezy music lol!)

http://www.wrapmagic...ress_ev500.html

Oh my, that's EXACTLY what I did! haha your name just seems to be popping up for me here. Perhaps we should share ideas!
              What colour did you get? We got the Sodalite Blue.

For anyone considering these dresses, they are FANTASTIC.. I wish I had bought one for myself! All of my bridesmaids love them. (Although I think one is going to try to hem it up.. I guess you can't please everyone!) 

#3389 mairelys

mairelys
              • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

Oops.. kept reading and saw you got purple! We were stuck between the purple but ended up with the blue, both are our wedding colours. 

#3390 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by mairelys 

Oh my, that's EXACTLY what I did! haha your name just seems to be popping up for me here. Perhaps we should share ideas!
                  What colour did you get? We got the Sodalite Blue.

For anyone considering these dresses, they are FANTASTIC.. I wish I had bought one for myself! All of my bridesmaids love them. (Although I think one is going to try to hem it up.. I guess you can't please everyone!) 

Hahah ya for you guys!!! So glad you bought the blue, they were all beautiful!!! And My fiance actually asked "didnt you buy one for yourself??" and I was like "oh wait I didn't lol"...Since we got engaged I am especially budget conscious about any extra shopping for myself lol!!! 

Did you get yours in the mail then? i cannot wait to feel them and see how they look in person :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users