Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2571 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

i put some stuff up for sale and thought i would  share the link with everyone!

http://www.bestdesti...ale-kingston-on

#2572 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hey ladies, If anyone comes across any Photobook Canada Groupons for your area, can you please post the link on here!? Photobook is awesome if you haven't used it ;)

#2573 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
      • 74 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

According to smartcanucks.ca - Old Navy Canada will be having thier $1 Flip Flop Sale one day only June 30!!!

#2574 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hey,

If there are any Nova Scotia or New Brunswick brides on this thread I have lots of items for sale!  My colors were pink and orange and I would much rather sell locally than deal with the shipping.  I also have a Pronovias dress I'm selling.  Send me a PM if you are interested.

#2575 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

Just thought I would pass along this great deal from CanvasPop in case anyone is looking for a unique way to display their wedding/TTD photos.  Until the end of the day (June 25) you can get a $100 credit for only $45.  I have already ordered one 20X30 canvas print from them of my TTD and it turned out great and just purchased this deal this morning.  Shipping is really fast and a flat rate of $15 or free if you spend more than $150.

Here's the link to the deal in case you're interested:

https://apps.faceboo...try_id=53558149

#2576 seatkins22

seatkins22
            • 68 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

FYI.  I ordered custom postage stamps through Canada Post last week.   Put a cute pic of our dog!  Plan on using them on the RSVP envelopes.    They arrived today and look awesome!  Better than expected!     So fast!! 

I am so happy and they were so easy to do.  Yes, they do turn out to be about $1 per stamp but I think they are worth it.    I may even order some with pics of us at the wedding to use on the "thank you" cards.

#2577 Branya2012

Branya2012
              • 200 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

That's an awesome idea for thank you cards!! Thanks for the tip and the idea!

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

FYI.  I ordered custom postage stamps through Canada Post last week.   Put a cute pic of our dog!  Plan on using them on the RSVP envelopes.    They arrived today and look awesome!  Better than expected!     So fast!! 

I am so happy and they were so easy to do.  Yes, they do turn out to be about $1 per stamp but I think they are worth it.    I may even order some with pics of us at the wedding to use on the "thank you" cards.

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#2578 Branya2012

Branya2012
                • 200 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

PS: Did you order them online?

Originally Posted by Branya2012 

That's an awesome idea for thank you cards!! Thanks for the tip and the idea!

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#2579 seatkins22

seatkins22
                  • 68 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Branya2012 

PS: Did you order them online?

Yes, I ordered the stamps online from the Canada Post website.  It was very easy to do.

#2580 soonCB

soonCB
                    • 264 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

Not sure if people are still looking for Photobook deals, but Living social is having one for PhotoBin https://www.livingso...jp&rpi=67954762

I have used this site in the past and found it very easy once you get the hang of the software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users