• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1661 ninoska

ninoska
  • Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

Hi, I havent seen anyone talk about this site www.weddingful.com

is like groupon,Sometimes they have free offers, depending on what province u are in they have alot of good deals.

#1662 bride6262

bride6262
    • 582 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

OMG SOOO BEAUITFUL!!!

now i am torn..... i really want marry me by train ...... how can i fit this song in too?

great now more decisions ....lol

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey Ladies!!

Totally off topic here... and my FI and I already have our wedding song chosen.. but for those who may not yet... i came across this song.. and i LOVE it!!! thought i would share.. :) if we didnt have our minds made up.. this would definatly be it! :)

A Thousand Years - by Christina Perri :)  It is just beautiful :)

#1663 luvmoo

luvmoo
      • 503 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

I know hey!! we are having " We are Man and Wife" by Michelle Featherstone as our wedding song...  and Chasing cars by snow patrol has always been " our song" so i am having the DJ play that song when we are releasing our sky lanterns... and now i am trying to think what i could play this song for!!!! lol maybe a final song before you "exit" ?

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

OMG SOOO BEAUITFUL!!!

now i am torn..... i really want marry me by train ...... how can i fit this song in too?

great now more decisions ....lol

#1664 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hey Ladies, 

Just wanted to share something else here... My FI and I are not having flower girls or ring bearers, and we are getting married with two sets of rings. ( our own wedding bands, and then on our other hands, we are putting my Grandma and Grandpa's wedding rings. My Grandma gave them to me to use when we got engaged.. my grandpa has passed and she wanted the set to stay together etc..).. We wanted to use our own rings. but wanted to incorporate my grandparents rings too.. we are afterall getting married on my Grandma's bday! ( we are really close :) )

So  we came up with the idea that it might be cool if we did something where our Mom's could be involved somehow.. 

so we found these!!!!!

IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

They are Nautilus Shell Ring pillows!! :) i found them on Etsy from a Lady named Jennabean23 ..  ( she is soo nice.. great to work with, and she will customize them to whatever color you want etc.. ) 

Anyway, we bought two of them and so we are going to have my mom hold one with my Grandparents rings in them, and my Mother in Law will Hold the other one with our wedding bands in them. Then when they ask for the rings they will come up with the shells and give up the rings :)

I just love them! :)

Eiiik! LESS than 2 months now till we leave for Jamaica.. time is flying!! 

#1665 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

I was thinking of using the song you suggested Jen as the walk down the aisle song but I had already decided on Train... now I am not sure!!!

#1666 luvmoo

luvmoo
            • 503 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Hahaha sorry if i made the decision hard for ya... i know.. i am struggling too.. it is such a beautiful song.. I almost feel like i need to use it in my wedding somewhere hahaha... 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I was thinking of using the song you suggested Jen as the walk down the aisle song but I had already decided on Train... now I am not sure!!!

#1667 Keine Dennis

Keine Dennis
              • 43 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

Quote: Gorgeous !!!! :) Petal Keine
                Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

Here is what she put together for me, I love them! I didn't really know what I wanted or how to put them together but I had to have the red Hibiscus as it's are major theme!

IMG_0673.JPG

I love destination weddings!

#1668 MichCraw

MichCraw
                • 369 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

Helllllo Canadian brides! I haven't had time to write since we got back from our honeymoon, I have to admit that I got really sick after the my wedding... had to visit 2 clinics in a week to get antibiotics etc... i'm starting to feel a bit better however I had to go back to the hospital once I got back home .. However, my wedding was a dream come true, a magical day and some of you must have sent me some good weather vibes because it was the warmest, and sunniest day of the week!

We had PhotoPhil for our photographer, and he was a charm to work with! Everyone adored their OOT bags, and they used them!!! I was really surprised because I had heard many brides say it was all done for nothing... but my small group really appreciated them and put everything to use. So I will post a review and all that after the holidays, just wanted to give you a little shout out .. Canadian brides rock and I find that we are a great group of women that stick together and root for each other!

Mich¨le

Picture of the family, including ring bearer ( 2 year old son) & flower girl (5 year old daughter)

Crawford_Slide_Show_0079.jpg

#1669 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 34 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hi MichCraw!! Congrats on your wedding!! What a gorgeous pic!!

what did you need antibiotics for upon your return?? 

#1670 belledame

belledame
                    • 195 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

That's so sweet. What a unique idea!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey Ladies, 

Just wanted to share something else here... My FI and I are not having flower girls or ring bearers, and we are getting married with two sets of rings. ( our own wedding bands, and then on our other hands, we are putting my Grandma and Grandpa's wedding rings. My Grandma gave them to me to use when we got engaged.. my grandpa has passed and she wanted the set to stay together etc..).. We wanted to use our own rings. but wanted to incorporate my grandparents rings too.. we are afterall getting married on my Grandma's bday! ( we are really close :) )

So  we came up with the idea that it might be cool if we did something where our Mom's could be involved somehow.. 

so we found these!!!!!

IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

They are Nautilus Shell Ring pillows!! :) i found them on Etsy from a Lady named Jennabean23 ..  ( she is soo nice.. great to work with, and she will customize them to whatever color you want etc.. ) 

Anyway, we bought two of them and so we are going to have my mom hold one with my Grandparents rings in them, and my Mother in Law will Hold the other one with our wedding bands in them. Then when they ask for the rings they will come up with the shells and give up the rings :)

I just love them! :)

Eiiik! LESS than 2 months now till we leave for Jamaica.. time is flying!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users