Photo

Thumbprint guest book questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

Has anyone bought one of the thumbprint guest books for their reception???  If so where did you purchase yours from, were you impressed?  If you have had one at a reception did it turn out nice or would you rather have had a traditional guest book?

Thanks for any & all input!!

Sorry ladies I am posting this in several places of the forum as I am not sure which category was most appropriate.

#2 jlarruda

jlarruda
    • 201 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

I bought mine from T&J Prints from etsy.. it came with the poster, ink stamps & a note card to "leaf your print".  Its nothing extravagent but its exactly what I want since we will be framing it to hang up in our house and I think thats when it will look awesome in the frame.  It came in a tube so I plan on bringing it how it was delivered and then when we're at home we'll frame it.

#3 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

I just did a simple DIY and printed out a tree on craft paper and mounted it on another piece of craft paper.  I framed it and put it up in the house and it's such an adorable reminder of the wedding day.  Most people get them from etsy, but I was in a DIY kick so I did my own, etsy is probably the better route just so you don't have to worry about an extra project.

I just got some individual handwipes from the dollar store and put them in a nice basket by the "guestbook".  It's nice that it takes off the pressure for guests to write something brilliant, I always get a bit nervous when I have to sign one :)

#4 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
        • 208 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

I think I am going with an empty scrapbook or journal and providing colored markers and some stickers, etc. Do up a page rather than just sign a name.

Married! May 13 2012!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users