Photo

Boutique Hotel Wedding in Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marisa1

marisa1
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

I am new to BDW forum and just wanted to introduce myself! I am planning a wedding for May 19, 2012 in Playa del Carmen.  We had stayed at Le Reve Hotel and Spa  http://www.hotellereve.com/  in February and fell in love with the boutique style of this hotel and decided almost instantly that this where we want to get married.  We have only begun our planning and so far have only booked the hotel and the photographer.  We had done some research and had many recommendations for Del Sol Photography www.delsolphotography.com    Their work is so creative and beautiful, and we were lucky enough to take advantage of a promotion that is currently going on between Le Reve and Del Sol Photography.  This deal is way too good too pass up!http://www.bestdesti...-bdwf-promotion 

The bride and groom get 2 free nights at Le Reve as well as a 6th hour free of photography when you purchase 5 hours from Del Sol, plus more! So far, all of my communication with both Le Reve and Del Sol has been prompt, professional and welcoming.  Any suggestions from other brides getting in married in Playa Del Carmen  would be much appreciated!

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:02 PM

Welcome! Happy planning!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Best of luck with all your plans here in Playa del Carmen. Del Sol are great photographers and you'll love the work the produce.

Have fun and make sure to post some pictures.

Lincoln

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hola Marisa,

Thanks for the introduction!  We are excited to be part of your special day + Le Reve as our backdrop...  Seriously, this place is super boutique and we love shooting there.   Hopefully BDWF will help fill in the gaps where your planning needs help, there are lots of guys and gals sharing knowledge!

Saludos de me hi co :)
        mateo

#5 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

Hello marisa1 and welcome to the forum! I heard amazing things about

I am new to BDW forum and just wanted to introduce myself! I am planning a wedding for May 19, 2012 in Playa del Carmen.  We had stayed at Le Reve Hotel and Spa  http://www.hotellereve.com/  in February and fell in love with the boutique style of this hotel and decided almost instantly that this where we want to get married.  We have only begun our planning and so far have only booked the hotel and the photographer.  We had done some research and had many recommendations for Del Sol Photography www.delsolphotography.com    Their work is so creative and beautiful, and we were lucky enough to take advantage of a promotion that is currently going on between Le Reve and Del Sol Photography.  This deal is way too good too pass up!http://www.bestdesti...-bdwf-promotion 

The bride and groom get 2 free nights at Le Reve as well as a 6th hour free of photography when you purchase 5 hours from Del Sol, plus more! So far, all of my communication with both Le Reve and Del Sol has been prompt, professional and welcoming.  Any suggestions from other brides getting in married in Playa Del Carmen  would be much appreciated!

#6 mandijacole

mandijacole
          • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

Welcome and congratulations!

#7 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
            • Huddler
            • 66 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:54 PM

Fantastic Marisa!

Be sure to check out the thread for 2012 Le Reve weddings - I'm sure you'll have similar questions to the other LR future brides!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users