Sign in to follow this  
brendee2005

Brooch Bouquets

My mother in law is very crafty. I showed her pictures of what a brooch bouquet is, she loved them. She will make my bouquet and three smaller ones for the girls. My only concern is traveling with them . I called the airlines and they were clueless. Has anyone experienced.this or have any suggestions on how I can pack it or travel with it. Thanks :)

Hmmm you may want to look into shipping them ahead of time to your resort. If you pack it it might get smashed and sometimes those old broaches can be delicate if you ship it you can pack it real well.

I was thinking of wrapping it in bubble wrap...Hmm.. I guess I'll wait till they are made then figure it out. They will be made with fabric flowers as well so i dont think they will be too heavy. Im looking forward to it being a keepsake :)

Will do :) We are in the process of making fabric flowers. Then adding brooches. Will post a pic of the flower when I get to a computer . My bouquet will consist of fabric flowers and brooches so it won't be to heavy

I have heard other girls suggest putting your bouquet in your dress bag. I would wrap it up in the bugle wrap first just in case it were to get caught on my dress.