Photo

DIY Boarding Pass Invites - Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
  • 283 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

Done, Done and Done!  I will not be tweaking any further as I think I might drive myself a bit crazy if I keep at these.  Just need to purchase the paper and supplies (I've started collecting these) and time to assemble! Below is the final version and I've included a picture of the monogram I will use for my belly band.

Large Monogram.jpg

Attached Files

#22 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:12 AM

I think the latest version is great, and i love the changes youve made to them....i would def do some colours a little darker just to off set the lighter colours.....but i think they look great! I know when we did ours they were a project of love, but in the end you can say you did them,,,,and feel accomplished and happy!

Cant wait to see the printed invites

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Latest version... 

A few minor changes to be made to the structure of it - the outline needs to be a bit darker so i can see it when cutting, and the purple damask tear off portion is a hair to small compared to the others.  Thinking these could be it! 

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, FI and I are pleased with the outcome and far more pleased that I wont be spending $300 on 10 invites!!!  As for those who can't see the attachments (including myself), I will be printing soon, once I get back from a wedding this weekend in Jersey, will post pictures soon so all can see, promise!! 

Attached Files

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#23 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
      • 164 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

Me toooooooo!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

ahhhh.... i cant wait to get my 150 posts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users