Sign in to follow this  
Gemini47

Don't really know where to start!!

Username -  Gemini47

Couple - Julie & Nigel

Location- Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Wedding - November 10, 2012

Congratulations to everyone:-)  This site looks like it will be so much help!!  Ok, so I am trying to send out my save the dates, I think I am going to do a post card, but would like to try and put in an Early Bird RSVP along with them but not sure how to word it.  Any suggestions, has anyone else done a postcard?  

Congrats Julie! Welcome and Happy planning. This is a great site.

As for as an "Early Bird RSVP" suggestion, I saw a Bride on another site had done a raffle prize. She sent raffle tickets that had a date to RSVP by. The drawing was set to take place during the cocktail hour. I think that is a great incentive to get people to RSVP early...who doesn't love winning a prize?!

check out the DIY section they have some great suggestions!

Originally Posted by Gemini47 View Post

Username -  Gemini47

Couple - Julie & Nigel

Location- Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Wedding - November 10, 2012

Congratulations to everyone:-)  This site looks like it will be so much help!!  Ok, so I am trying to send out my save the dates, I think I am going to do a post card, but would like to try and put in an Early Bird RSVP along with them but not sure how to word it.  Any suggestions, has anyone else done a postcard?  

definitely check out the DIY section of this website.  i am a new member and have been poking around on the different threads.  you will be amazed as to how creative and detail oriented some of the brides are with the projects and posts they provide. truly an inspiration!