OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#151 Leah2012

Leah2012
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

Tori,

LOVE your bags and Im borrowing your templates :) For your wedding week survival template on your ziplock bag, how did you attach them? Are the templates on both sides of the bag? Im just in the midst of starting this process and was wondering... Thanks :)

#152 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Hi Leah, 

I just used a stapler and stapled once at each end of the bag topper.  They are blank on the back and printed on the front only! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Originally Posted by Leah2012 

Tori,

LOVE your bags and Im borrowing your templates :) For your wedding week survival template on your ziplock bag, how did you attach them? Are the templates on both sides of the bag? Im just in the midst of starting this process and was wondering... Thanks :)

#153 chrisdior

chrisdior
      • 286 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

This was great! I love u writing. Thanks for sharing u price list. So helpful

#154 JENBRAND

JENBRAND
        • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

These bags are super cute!! I live in Oakville so I also do tons of cross border shopping for my Wedding in Aruba in February!  Is there anyway to e-mail me the templates as I cannot download them even after paying my $30! I think it might take time.  My email is jenbrand@hotmail.com

I also got a ton of stuff done through vistaprint including flyers, postcards, room sheets.  If anyone wants to see a picture of that please let me know .. looking forward to receiving your templates via email.

jenbrand@hotmail.com

#155 JENBRAND

JENBRAND
          • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

Hey!

These bags are super cute!! I live in Oakville so I also do tons of cross border shopping for my Aruba wedding in February.  Can you please please please send me the templates to my personal e-mail account jenbrand@hotmail.com I have paid the $30 but it will not let me open your files.

Also, I have done a ton of stuff through vista print including brochures, photo cards, post cards and room information pamphlets if anyone is interested.

Looking foward to receiving your templates via email.

thanks again and good luck on your wedding :)

Jen.

#156 JENBRAND

JENBRAND
            • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

Hey!

These are super cute..I totally love them.  I live in Oakville so I have made many trips over the border for some stuff.  Please can you please please please send me your templates to my

personal email address jenbrand@hotmail.com  I paid the $30 but it still will not allow me to open attachments.

I also had a TON of stuff done via vistaprint...all for free!! Brochures, photo cards, room information pamphlets...if you want to see pics let me know.

Good luck on your upcoming wedding and please please send me those templates :)

Jen Brand

Getting married on the beach in Aruba February 8th, 2012

#157 heavenone

heavenone
              • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

This was so inspiring!! I need to step it up a notch with my OOT bags. I would be forever grateful if someone could PM or email me the templates (I don't have enough posts to DL yet).  cielvv@gmail.com

Another OOT item idea...

I just bought 30 packs of Emergen-C from vitacost.com for $7.48. It's a good hangover cure. ;)

#158 Val Filipkowski

Val Filipkowski
                • 62 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hi,

Your bags look great! I was also thinking of making them for our guests but am afraid of the cost of taking them on a plane to Jamaica. how much do you think they weigh?

#159 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
                  • 217 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

looks great 

Married! xo

#160 melbivona

melbivona
                    • 151 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

wow love them, great ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic