Photo

OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#91 allbap

allbap
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

Ok , I found 99 cent laundry bags that they can use to store dirty clothes.  These bags can really grow. lol

#92 allbap

allbap
    • 54 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

forgot to say that these are going IN my gift bags.

Originally Posted by allbap 

Ok , I found 99 cent laundry bags that they can use to store dirty clothes.  These bags can really grow. lol

#93 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

Not sure if this is the thread you meant to post this in but would be interested to see them/know where you got them.

Originally Posted by allbap 

forgot to say that these are going IN my gift bags.

#94 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

Yes Tori...these OOT bags of mine have taken on a life of their own...we're close to having almost everything bought now...and will post some pics.  But you're WAAAAY ahead of us with compiling things and your printed materials.  I'll post some pics but I don't want to clog up your site.  Should I start another or post them somewhere else?

#95 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

You can post your own OOT thread if you like otherwise you are more than welcome to share them here.  Another great option would be to share it on the Canadian OOT bag thread, not that I think about it that is probably the best option as I am sure the other Canadian ladies would LOVE to see what you have done

Here is the link to that thread:

Yes Tori...these OOT bags of mine have taken on a life of their own...we're close to having almost everything bought now...and will post some pics.  But you're WAAAAY ahead of us with compiling things and your printed materials.  I'll post some pics but I don't want to clog up your site.  Should I start another or post them somewhere else?

#96 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

I can FINALLY open attachments!!! Yey for being an officail Junior Member...

Anyways, curious as to where you found the picture for your first aid kits?  I've been working on my monogram and what I'll be using for my tags for my OOT bags for labels.  Like you I want it all to flow from my invites to the tags, menus etc... 

Thanks in advance!

#97 kad1010

kad1010
              • 104 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

Can you please post the link to those bags?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Sorry just saw your post, I would suggest NOT going to Buffalo as I think my mom and I hit EVERY dollar tree in buffalo, amherst, tonawanda, niagara and the surrounding areas lol  We were on a mission.  Another bride on BDW mentioned she had called the warehouse and they are officially out of stock (probably a month or 2 ago) coming back in February 2012 (too late for me!) and what the stores have left is all there is.  They are EXTREMELY popular, I even came across an ebay seller selling them for $10 a bag which just made me ANGRY as I know he bought them for $1!  If this is the style of bag you are set on I recommend checking out the Oriental Trading bags, they are slightly more expensive I think 12 for $20 + shipping but they are the same style etc and you can get them all in one colour! Let me know if you would like the link!!!

As far as I have heard from brides on here and other pages the Dollar Tree Jumbo totes we all love so much are pretty much SOLD OUT everywhere!

#98 kad1010

kad1010
                • 104 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Lucky you! I have still 60 posts to go!  I wish I could open the attachments in this thread! Soon enough I guess.

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Anyways, curious as to where you found the picture for your first aid kits?  I've been working on my monogram and what I'll be using for my tags for my OOT bags for labels.  Like you I want it all to flow from my invites to the tags, menus etc... 

Thanks in advance!

#99 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

Congrats!!!! I actually got the image from another DW bride on this forum, I can't remember who

Here is the document:

And here is the sewing kit heart as well!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Thanks in advance!

The oriental trading bags come in a few different colours, red, royal blue and black for sure! Here is the link to the royal blue ones

Can you please post the link to those bags?  Thanks!

Attached Files

#100 spawithlisab

spawithlisab
                    • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

I picked up the same sewing kits, did you unwrap them?  I am afraid that all the parts will fall out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users