• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#241 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by cindy2013 

A fuschia or purple would look amazing next to the greenery of the cenote! What a great idea

del_sol_photography_boudoir_0660.JPG

:_  Love this one, purple added in makes a big difference.  This was during one of our underwater boudoir shoots... hope you like the taste of color.  do you like?

#242 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
    • 200 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Your photos are all so amazing and unique!!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

del_sol_photography_boudoir_0660.JPG

:_  Love this one, purple added in makes a big difference.  This was during one of our underwater boudoir shoots... hope you like the taste of color.  do you like?

#243 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
      • 155 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

I didn't think I wanted a TTD shoot, but after seeing the photos...I might have to do it! 

#244 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

Your photos are all so amazing and unique!!

Thank you Amanda :)  Its been 5 years practicing and its not too often one gets to innovate in a category that didnt exist until recently.  Especially with the competition following like sharks in a feeding frenzy, we must try to do something different.... so we try simply to do better.

Here is a session where we added a little RED :)  hope you like.

del_sol_photography_boudoir_0196.jpg

And here is a HOT PINK piece:

del_sol_photography_boudoir_0105.jpg

and BLUE

del_sol_photography_boudoir_0151.jpg

Hope you like!

#245 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by shanloveslexi 

I didn't think I wanted a TTD shoot, but after seeing the photos...I might have to do it! 

The term "trash the dress" kinda sucks...   Its catchy, so the world uses it and it also suggests conflict so therefor the world embraces it and seeks more and more!    For us, we really don't trash much... If we roll around in the sand in the ocean, then yes there may be more damage to the dress.  I fear this scares away too many people.

Wish they called "Get some fine art with your wedding dress" but that just doesnt sound good 

Cenote water is crystal clear, fresh and a cleansing agent!   We recently went swimming with a SILK dress.... needless to say its one of my favorites!  

Anyway, why not invest in something this priceless, this unique and kinda cool?  OH, it doesnt have to happen just after your wedding either.  1st anniv, 5th anniv???  Or just because!

del_sol_photography_trash_the_dress_0080.jpg

Thanks for the nice words, hope you do decide to do a session!  I suggest you take a look here for more though:  

Saludos,

matt

#246 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
            • 296 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

You've said exactly what i've been thinking for absolutely ages! i also use Yahoo Answers, and if anyone on the wedding section dares to mention that they want a TTD session they get lambasted as selfish, extravagant etc etc and with comments like "how can you ruin an expensive dress, you should save it for your daughter/give it to brides with cancer/sell it etc"

you can't point out it's basically just taking pictures in unusual/different situations, and yes some people do trash the dress (burn it etc) but it doesnt *have* to happen. but even if the dress does end up ruined - im a firm believer that its the brides choice and nobody gets to say what she does with it (as in saying she should donate it etc).if she does, thats amazing,but nobody goes around saying "why have a dinner reception when you could give the money to starving people" "why have flowers when you could give the money to the homeless" so why should the dress be any different. keep it, donate it, sell it, burn it, dye it multi-coloured and pretend to be a hippy - brides choice!

saying that, my dress is precious and beautiful and i dont want anything bad to ever happen to it haha

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

The term "trash the dress" kinda sucks...   Its catchy, so the world uses it and it also suggests conflict so therefor the world embraces it and seeks more and more!    For us, we really don't trash much... If we roll around in the sand in the ocean, then yes there may be more damage to the dress.  I fear this scares away too many people.

Wish they called "Get some fine art with your wedding dress" but that just doesnt sound good 

Cenote water is crystal clear, fresh and a cleansing agent!   We recently went swimming with a SILK dress.... needless to say its one of my favorites!  

Anyway, why not invest in something this priceless, this unique and kinda cool?  OH, it doesnt have to happen just after your wedding either.  1st anniv, 5th anniv???  Or just because!

del_sol_photography_trash_the_dress_0080.jpg

Thanks for the nice words, hope you do decide to do a session!  I suggest you take a look here for more though:  

Saludos,

matt

#247 soltamargo

soltamargo
              • Vendor
              • 216 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

You've said exactly what i've been thinking for absolutely ages! i also use Yahoo Answers, and if anyone on the wedding section dares to mention that they want a TTD session they get lambasted as selfish, extravagant etc etc and with comments like "how can you ruin an expensive dress, you should save it for your daughter/give it to brides with cancer/sell it etc"

you can't point out it's basically just taking pictures in unusual/different situations, and yes some people do trash the dress (burn it etc) but it doesnt *have* to happen. but even if the dress does end up ruined - im a firm believer that its the brides choice and nobody gets to say what she does with it (as in saying she should donate it etc).if she does, thats amazing,but nobody goes around saying "why have a dinner reception when you could give the money to starving people" "why have flowers when you could give the money to the homeless" so why should the dress be any different. keep it, donate it, sell it, burn it, dye it multi-coloured and pretend to be a hippy - brides choice!

saying that, my dress is precious and beautiful and i dont want anything bad to ever happen to it haha

Hola Jessi...

Interesting how fast people can start hating on something even though they don't fully understand it and in the end, the bride will do what they want to do anyway.   We don't look at this as destructive nor do we think its a "waste"...  thanks for the support of the movement, and no problem about your dress, its often common.   What we see is that most of our clients end up with a second gown (not necessarily for a wedding occasion)... they are so many options out there.  Keep your mind open if your in love with the concept...

For example, Susan purchased a 2nd hand wedding dress for $75.  It wasn't actually the right size and some of the underwater was challenging...at one point, she was just over it and wanted to SWIM out of the dress (she was covered with nude colored undies).  The dress then started to float upright and gave us the chance to create an EPIC photo, just being at the right place at the right time....

Check this Chris Isaak Wicked Game style TTD: http://delsolphotogr...by-Matt-and-Sol

del_sol_photography_trash_the_dress-2.JPG

#248 andrea2006

andrea2006
                • 88 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

A few pics from pur TTD.  My dress got lots of sand in it, it just rinsed it in the shower and shook any extra sand out once it dried...as I said before I am wearing it for a shoot next month and it doesn't need to be dry cleaned (though It needs to be before I store it)

#249 vaisange

vaisange
                  • Banned
                  • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

ugg boots australia
                    ugg boots online
                    ugg boots sale
                    ugg store
                    ugg boots cheap
                    UGG BOOTS Clearancewomen's ugg boots
                    UGG For Womenugg bootsUGG Boots On Sale