plan beforehand checklist...
Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:18 PM
- welcome dinner/cocktails (optional)
- aisle runner (I want to use petals)
- seating (decorations for chairs?)
- sand ceremony table
- reception (I want to wait until closer when I have a more definate number of guests to plan this)
Please help me, I feel so behind...
Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:26 PM
1. How to distribute your OOT bags
2. If they have a salon there for your hair and make-up (costs and availability)
3. If they have someone or something available to steam your dress
4. What florist they use, the cost of the flowers, the prices of the flowers
5. What music is available for ceremony
Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:28 PM
Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:29 PM
Also do you have to use their photog? I think Beaches makes you use their photog but I would ask in case you already haven't. See if you can bring your photog as your guest so that you can get outside photos done (assuming you want to use an outside photog).
Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:27 PM
1. Can you customize your ceremony? i.e. your own vows, sand ceremony, etc..
2. cocktail/hors doeuvres in btw ceremony/reception
3. private/semi private reception options
4. menus for reception
5. reception music, DJ or live or setup for your own music
6. reception decor
It is not too early to find out choices for reception...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users