MHAGAN

There are so many other LB brides who used DJMania...this doesnt sound fair

#102 msosa

msosa
    • Site Supporter
    • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

SORRY about that.   We have 2 ladies (Ael and Melissa) making sure that our correspondence is answered within 24-48 hours. I'm almost sure that SPAM filters are the problem here.  Worst case just PM me your email and we will send you everything you need to know, I apologize this.   Its common though, we send information with links and url's and email systems filter our quick replies to the garbage.   

Honestly, best way to contact us is email info@delsolphotography DOT com.  

Hopefully we will be in touch soon, sorry that you didnt get our reply.   
      matt

I have been in touch with Ael. It seems I had a typo on my reply email when I completed the contact form. I have received the information we requested.

Thanks

#103 Jaclyn24

Jaclyn24
      • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hey Girls!

For our bridal party gifts we are supplementing the bridal party one night each at Le Blanc as their gift. I took the idea from a thread I read about a year ago but can't find it!!! I wanted to write something cute... Maybe like a poem and put it in a frame( that they can use with a wedding picture after the wedding). I need some cute ideas about what to write to let them know we are getting them a night.. Any ideas??? Or has anyone else supplemented their bridal party's stay and told them in a different cute way?
        Just need some ideas:)

#104 Celebrate1106

Celebrate1106
        • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hey Lolanikki!

Congratulations! I'm so happy I found this site!  Would you mind PM me the price list for Del Sol??  I just started planning and was set on LeBlanc but, don't think its going to happen for us because I have a 12y/o sister (that absolutely needs to be a part of my wedding) and they wont allow her. :(  

#105 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hola Celebrate1106,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

We would be delighted to offer you packages based on the size and scope of your day as well recommendations for venues and ideas. Just PM with your e-mail address ; )

Happy Planning.

Originally Posted by Celebrate1106 

Hey Lolanikki!

Congratulations! I'm so happy I found this site!  Would you mind PM me the price list for Del Sol??  I just started planning and was set on LeBlanc but, don't think its going to happen for us because I have a 12y/o sister (that absolutely needs to be a part of my wedding) and they wont allow her. :(  

#106 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
            • 60 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

Does anyone have resort information like menu options, linen rental costs etc that they sent you for making their choices? If you do will you please email it to me? I will pm you my email. Thanks!

#107 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by MsHarryWinston 

Does anyone have resort information like menu options, linen rental costs etc that they sent you for making their choices? If you do will you please email it to me? I will pm you my email. Thanks!

Did you know that we have someone from palace on our webinar this saturday...i am sure you can get some of that info during the webinar...sign up infor here: http://www.bestdesti...il-7-9-00am-pst

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#108 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
              • 60 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thank you

#109 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

just a reminder...the le blanc spa resort wedding webinar starts in less than an hour.  if you have not registered you still have time: http://www.bestdesti...il-7-9-00am-pst

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#110 SANSH12

SANSH12
                • 21 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

I received sample menus from Silvia in Miami. I can email them to you. I am getting married in Dec.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users