futuremrstgun

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

Check out Kijiji too, my girlfriend had 4 veils to choose from all of which she bought on kijiji for $20 or under!!!! Can't go wrong!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Ok, so when you're back from your fabulous wedding, I have a question for you or anyone else (former brides, photogs) that might have some feedback.  As I'm only wanting to have a veil for the photoshoot after the wedding...or perhaps at the TTD also...do you think I could get away with just buying like 2 or 3 yards of a very fine tulle/net?  Or should it be a proper veil?  I don't want to spend big bucks on one...and I'm nowhere near a David's Bridal, where everyone seems to have scored some super cheap ones! 

good evening, ladies!

YES..i have SUPER WEDDING PLANNING WITHDRAWAL..but, i just started a brand new job (as in..we returned on sunday..i started on monday)...i'm a glutton for punishment... so that's keeping me super super busy..i'm still waiting on my professional pics..hence the delay in posting my FINAL review.

i have to say, i'm SERIOUSLY considering doing wedding planning exclusive to destination brides on the side but first, i've got to get my feet firmly planted at the new job..there's lots and lots to do...

so...with that..i promise to stay in touch..i'll be planning my bestie's baby shower slated for this fall so stay tuned for DIY baby shower projects...

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~ aka the bachelorette formerly known as futuremrstgun..forever known as TGun's wife and/or MRSTGUN!  woo hoo!!!  woot.gif

ciao!

R~

capecodder...

most of my templates are HUGE files..so if you want anything, just PM me..i'm sure they exceed the uploading allowances here...preventing me from posting them on the thread.

R~

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

I absolutely love that you have shared some much with us fellow brides!!  Thank you!!

Congrats on your wedding day!  You looked amazing and loved your dress!!

Cannot wait for you to post your templates and how-to's!  Went to Michael's yesterday and starting build up my supply of paper and punches!  Back tomorrow to use another coupon!!

Congrats on your wedding and welcome back, MrsTGun! Yes, you should seriously do wedding planning for destination brides...you're so talented and inspirational -- but, not on the side but as your career cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

good evening, ladies!

YES..i have SUPER WEDDING PLANNING WITHDRAWAL..but, i just started a brand new job (as in..we returned on sunday..i started on monday)...i'm a glutton for punishment... so that's keeping me super super busy..i'm still waiting on my professional pics..hence the delay in posting my FINAL review.

i have to say, i'm SERIOUSLY considering doing wedding planning exclusive to destination brides on the side but first, i've got to get my feet firmly planted at the new job..there's lots and lots to do...

so...with that..i promise to stay in touch..i'll be planning my bestie's baby shower slated for this fall so stay tuned for DIY baby shower projects...

R~ aka the bachelorette formerly known as futuremrstgun..forever known as TGun's wife and/or MRSTGUN!  woo hoo!!!  woot.gif

ciao!

R~

woot.gif

good evening, ladies!

ciao!

R~

thewave.gif

CONGRATS MRS T GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good evening, ladies!

ciao!

R~

good evening, brides! i know its been a long while since i've been on...

i'm super SWAMPED with my new job..but i promise to post my final thread and reviews before too long.  still waiting for the final professional pics..as soon as i have some new things to share, i promise to post....i don't want to waste your time on 'idle' chatter...

for those of you requesting templates, etc...i did do a bunch of emails today and if you weren't in today's emails..you'll be in the ones to follow the rest of the week....thanks for all of the requests ...i'm trying to get to you all...hold tight, girlies...they're coming, i promise.

well, i've gotta go load the dishwasher (a wife's work is NEVER done) AND feed the dog (you thought i was kidding...uhm...NOT...lol!).

until next time, happy planning, loves!!!

R~

I am pretty sure we don't mind the 'idle' chatter.  I am loving all of your pics on facebook!!!! Everything was wonderfully put together.  Can't see more of the professional pics. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!

good evening, brides! i know its been a long while since i've been on...

i'm super SWAMPED with my new job..but i promise to post my final thread and reviews before too long.  still waiting for the final professional pics..as soon as i have some new things to share, i promise to post....i don't want to waste your time on 'idle' chatter...

for those of you requesting templates, etc...i did do a bunch of emails today and if you weren't in today's emails..you'll be in the ones to follow the rest of the week....thanks for all of the requests ...i'm trying to get to you all...hold tight, girlies...they're coming, i promise.

well, i've gotta go load the dishwasher (a wife's work is NEVER done) AND feed the dog (you thought i was kidding...uhm...NOT...lol!).

until next time, happy planning, loves!!!

R~

thought i would share with you ladies how i asked my girls to be in the wedding

I tried coloring starfish with a aqua/turq color, but it kept coming out way to light...

post-12573-138622317037_thumb.jpg