Jump to content
futuremrstgun

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

Recommended Posts

brides, i can't sleep!

 

i bet its because, 30 days from today, i'll be jumping the broom with the love of my life. 

 

this journey has been fun and incredibly exciting!  thanks to most of you, i've learned the true value of a stranger's kind words (priceless), tapped into my inner martha (insightful) and enjoyed the BDW.com community to the fullest (encouraging).

 

i don't plan on posting too much more until my final (AFTER the big day) planning thread...i'm eager to include professional pics for ya'll..hence the reasoning for posting the final thread after the big day...and of course, i'll post a review too.

 

i'm working on a few last minute items which i promise to let ya'll take a peak at within the next couple of days...i also plan on uploading most of my templates in my final thread as many of you have inquired about a number of items in my stationery suite...so stay tuned for those.

 

well, ladies...i appreciate ya'll counting down the days with me and especially for all of the encouragement and support.  the kudos are so heartwarming...i can't tell you enough how excited i am to share details of planning my (long-awaited) big day with you... 

 

in closing, i'm humbled and incredibly grateful to be featured on BDW.com's homepage (thanks to the higher ups for the love)...i get tickled everytime i see my thread scrolling among the other inspirational threads on the homepage marquee and to think, my thread is among BDW.com's top 10 wedding planning threads.. O M G!  especially considering that most of the others threads were created years and years ago...can we say... WOW!!!  ya'll sure do know how to make a girl feel like the countless hours perched at DIY Central have been an inspiration to others...i can barely contain the 'happy'...  woot.gif

 

 

ok, girls, buckle up..we're in for an eventful LAST 30 days... 

 

until next time, LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN and as always, happy planning!!

 

smile03.gif

 

R~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Wow 30 days and counting...how exciting!!! Thank you for keeping us in your planning process.  Your thread has been absolutely breath taking and an idea generator.  Can't wait to see how everything blends all together in Jamaica.....I will be counting down with you!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

brides, i can't sleep!

 

i bet its because, 30 days from today, i'll be jumping the broom with the love of my life. 

 

this journey has been fun and incredibly exciting!  thanks to most of you, i've learned the true value of a stranger's kind words (priceless), tapped into my inner martha (insightful) and enjoyed the BDW.com community to the fullest (encouraging).

 

i don't plan on posting too much more until my final (AFTER the big day) planning thread...i'm eager to include professional pics for ya'll..hence the reasoning for posting the final thread after the big day...and of course, i'll post a review too.

 

i'm working on a few last minute items which i promise to let ya'll take a peak at within the next couple of days...i also plan on uploading most of my templates in my final thread as many of you have inquired about a number of items in my stationery suite...so stay tuned for those.

 

well, ladies...i appreciate ya'll counting down the days with me and especially for all of the encouragement and support.  the kudos are so heartwarming...i can't tell you enough how excited i am to share details of planning my (long-awaited) big day with you... 

 

in closing, i'm humbled and incredibly grateful to be featured on BDW.com's homepage (thanks to the higher ups for the love)...i get tickled everytime i see my thread scrolling among the other inspirational threads on the homepage marquee and to think, my thread is among BDW.com's top 10 wedding planning threads.. O M G!  especially considering that most of the others threads were created years and years ago...can we say... WOW!!!  ya'll sure do know how to make a girl feel like the countless hours perched at DIY Central have been an inspiration to others...i can barely contain the 'happy'...  woot.gif

 

 

ok, girls, buckle up..we're in for an eventful LAST 30 days... 

 

until next time, LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN and as always, happy planning!!

 

smile03.gif

 

R~



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



O M G!!! anudrm, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

 

YOUR PLANNING EVERYTHING TO A TEE!  WOW!  AND ALL OF YOUR DIY PROJECTS ARE INCREDIBLE..

 

CAN I BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE TEMPLATES..OF COURSE, I NEED TO START COMMENTING ON SOME STUFF SO I CAN GET TO 150 POSTS SO I CAN DOWNLOAD.

 

WOW!  YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION SHOWS.

 

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOURS!

 

 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



Wow 30 days and counting...how exciting!!! Thank you for keeping us in your planning process.  Your thread has been absolutely breath taking and an idea generator.  Can't wait to see how everything blends all together in Jamaica.....I will be counting down with you!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love reading your posts and looking at your beautiful creative craft ideas!!! You are a genius .. your wedding will ROCK big time.. can't wait to get your final planning thread and review... too bad your guests can't give a review as well ... they will freaken die when they see everything you did !!! Woohooo :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


hi, michcraw!

 

i bet my BFF would do a review...i've 'sorta' kept her in the loop..but i've limited alot of things so she'll be just as surprised as my other guests..that's why BDW.com has been such a godsend for me during this whole process...i feel like a kid on X-mas eve..like, i have ALL these secrets and have to keep them inside...so, by sharing with all of you, i get the best of both worlds...the secret is sorta out but not too much AND i get to chat with great brides, like you.

 

msnwink.gif

 

until next time, happy planning!!

 

R~
 

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

Love reading your posts and looking at your beautiful creative craft ideas!!! You are a genius .. your wedding will ROCK big time.. can't wait to get your final planning thread and review... too bad your guests can't give a review as well ... they will freaken die when they see everything you did !!! Woohooo :o)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all your projects are georgeous !!!! congrats on your upcoming wedding !! i am putting myself to work on some diy projects this weekend but i tend to have 2 left hands lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



LOL, that's me also. My MOH or bridesmaids know all the things that I am doing.  It helps that they are in Florida and I am in Virginia. I have a friend up this way who is a willing DIY participant, so that helps.  I really don't have to spill the beans at all!!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post


hi, michcraw!

 

i bet my BFF would do a review...i've 'sorta' kept her in the loop..but i've limited alot of things so she'll be just as surprised as my other guests..that's why BDW.com has been such a godsend for me during this whole process...i feel like a kid on X-mas eve..like, i have ALL these secrets and have to keep them inside...so, by sharing with all of you, i get the best of both worlds...the secret is sorta out but not too much AND i get to chat with great brides, like you.

 

msnwink.gif

 

until next time, happy planning!!

 

R~
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×