Photo

Excursions, Sightseeing, Ziplining, etc in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pintsize1

pintsize1
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

I am putting together my program for my Welcome Bag.  I was going to include an information page of different companies that offer tours & etc.  I was recommended to use these two:

http://www.chukkacaribbean.com

http://www.zipline-tours.com 

-Has anyone had experience with them or have any recommendations for excursions?  Prices for ziplining is about $98.  Kinda of high to me.  Hopefully if we get a large enough group we can talk them down.  I'm going to email and ask what the group rates are.  

-I was given a contact person for a local sightseeing tour in the Montego Bay area for the older guests.  $15/person for 3 hours.  Let me know if you need details.  I'm probably going to use them.  I don't have to finalize anything until I get there.   

#2 mekanabr

mekanabr
    • 537 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

I am going through Lees Tours for a private tour for our guests.  We are starting off by going zip lining in the White River Valley and it is $32 pp (+$10 if you need transportation) through Chukka.  If you are based out of MoBay it might be a little far though.  Just a thought!

#3 pintsize1

pintsize1
      • 165 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:24 AM

Thanks for the response! Did you have a contact person from Chukka??? I emailed a girl by the name of Kerry (her email was on their site)  I just spoke to a couple who just came back from Jamaica that used Chukka for ziplining. They said if you want those big drops, you have to mention it to them or you'll get some wimpy runs! =)  

Originally Posted by mekanabr 

I am going through Lees Tours for a private tour for our guests.  We are starting off by going zip lining in the White River Valley and it is $32 pp (+$10 if you need transportation) through Chukka.  If you are based out of MoBay it might be a little far though.  Just a thought!

#4 zbwedding

zbwedding
        • 156 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Sweet!  Thanks for posting this info.  Were getting our excursions planned now... these websites are helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users