Sign in to follow this  
sxcT

sxcT's Passport Invites...finally done!!

Originally Posted by MsKenyaF View Post

Looks great!

Thank you!  It is nice to know that others are still appreciating the hard work I put in.  Hope it helps inspire.  :)

Awesome job!!! DO you still have the template for the stamps? Could you email them to me? Thanks!!

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

So I finally got my passport invites done and in the mail today!!  What a relief!!  woot.gif

Here they are.  Thank you to all the other brides who helped and provided info, suggestions and templates.  You are the reason I have these done.  I purchased the Alyee Bit template ( http://www.ayleebits.com/2009/03/09/passport-invitation-template/ ) for $10 because I liked having the stamp images in the background.  I purchased the cover paper and envelopes from paperandmore.  The paper for the inside pages was stolen from FI's work so I don't know what they were but they were a little heavier than normal printer paper.  The RSVP postcards were free from vistaprint and I just printed the addresses on clear address labels to make my life a lot easier haha.  I manually created the stamps on the first page and I used the stamp template that is floating around this site for the ones on the last page.  I had a big issue with printing and trying to get the lines on both sides of the paper to line up correctly BangHead.gif  so my solution was to make the box slightly smaller and only print lines on one side.  That worked wonderfully. 

I really hope my guests like them.

DSCN2533.JPG

DSCN2534.JPG

DSCN2537.JPG

DSCN2538.JPG

DSCN2539.JPG

DSCN2540.JPG

DSCN2541.JPG

DSCN2542.JPG

DSCN2543.JPG

DSCN2544x.jpg

Also, what kind of paper did you order for your cover?

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

So I finally got my passport invites done and in the mail today!!  What a relief!!  woot.gif

Here they are.  Thank you to all the other brides who helped and provided info, suggestions and templates.  You are the reason I have these done.  I purchased the Alyee Bit template ( http://www.ayleebits.com/2009/03/09/passport-invitation-template/ ) for $10 because I liked having the stamp images in the background.  I purchased the cover paper and envelopes from paperandmore.  The paper for the inside pages was stolen from FI's work so I don't know what they were but they were a little heavier than normal printer paper.  The RSVP postcards were free from vistaprint and I just printed the addresses on clear address labels to make my life a lot easier haha.  I manually created the stamps on the first page and I used the stamp template that is floating around this site for the ones on the last page.  I had a big issue with printing and trying to get the lines on both sides of the paper to line up correctly BangHead.gif  so my solution was to make the box slightly smaller and only print lines on one side.  That worked wonderfully. 

I really hope my guests like them.

DSCN2533.JPG

DSCN2534.JPG

DSCN2537.JPG

DSCN2538.JPG

DSCN2539.JPG

DSCN2540.JPG

DSCN2541.JPG

DSCN2542.JPG

DSCN2543.JPG

DSCN2544x.jpg

Originally Posted by Ty Roane View Post

Awesome job!!! DO you still have the template for the stamps? Could you email them to me? Thanks!!

Hey Ty!  I don't have the template with me at this time.

But I did a quick search of "stamp template" and found this thread which had it.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/68002/where-can-i-find-passport-stamps

Hope this helps!

Very nice invites! I am also using the same template, any suggestions on how you add the picture to the "passport page" (sideways) I am haing so much troupe! Thanks so much in advance! K