Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
futuremrstgun

FREE Jamaica Tourist Guide Ideal for OOT Bags

Recommended Posts



please...please...PLEASE..post a picture of the luggage tags!  THANKS!!!  cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by exquisite02 View Post

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all you ladies who have already gotten these do you think the information in the booklets is going to change over time? Is it to early for me to try and order these for a wedding 2 years out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I wouldnt order them yet....as they do annual books...the one im getting is the one published in NOVEMBER PAST, i would hold off a little while

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

To all you ladies who have already gotten these do you think the information in the booklets is going to change over time? Is it to early for me to try and order these for a wedding 2 years out?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!!
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


I wouldnt order them yet....as they do annual books...the one im getting is the one published in NOVEMBER PAST, i would hold off a little while



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


who do I call for these awesome freebies??
 

Originally Posted by exquisite02 View Post

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



jamaica tourist board.  google them and the website w/phone numbers should come up.  there's one in Canada...it looks like your big day isn't until next year..you may want to wait until the Fall or Winter to order yours..so you'll have the latest and greatest edition.

 

R~

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post


who do I call for these awesome freebies??
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×