Sign in to follow this  
futuremrstgun

FREE Jamaica Tourist Guide Ideal for OOT Bags

please...please...PLEASE..post a picture of the luggage tags!  THANKS!!!  cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by exquisite02 View Post

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!

To all you ladies who have already gotten these do you think the information in the booklets is going to change over time? Is it to early for me to try and order these for a wedding 2 years out?

I wouldnt order them yet....as they do annual books...the one im getting is the one published in NOVEMBER PAST, i would hold off a little while

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

To all you ladies who have already gotten these do you think the information in the booklets is going to change over time? Is it to early for me to try and order these for a wedding 2 years out?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

I wouldnt order them yet....as they do annual books...the one im getting is the one published in NOVEMBER PAST, i would hold off a little while

who do I call for these awesome freebies??

Originally Posted by exquisite02 View Post

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!

jamaica tourist board.  google them and the website w/phone numbers should come up.  there's one in Canada...it looks like your big day isn't until next year..you may want to wait until the Fall or Winter to order yours..so you'll have the latest and greatest edition.

R~

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post

who do I call for these awesome freebies??