anyone tried vibratone or vibragym?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

I just so the newspaper this morning and there is a new gym offering this trainning, I was wondering if anyone tried and if it really works What I see in the webpage is amazing but ... I prefer hear it from you girls!

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

I don't think I'd like that feeling. I used to work at a gym & we had those old fashioned big bands you could wrap around you & vibrate. I don't think they really did anything. Someone women would come in & just use those & nothing else. They didn't lose any weight. They can also increase the size of vericose veins. This might be different though.

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

sorry, I have to laugh because when I just glanced at the title of this thread it sounded like you were asking about something else that vibrates...sorry. but I have no idea if those work, but I truly doubt it.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        sorry, I have to laugh because when I just glanced at the title of this thread it sounded like you were asking about something else that vibrates...sorry. but I have no idea if those work, but I truly doubt it.
        Lol...I thought the same thing.

Mora - I've never heard of them, so sorry no clue!

#5 ajncooter

ajncooter
        • 983 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

thats soooo funny i thought the same thing.. why not we share everything else! hahahah

#6 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

i was like "vibra-WHAT?"

i had the ab-something or other....it actually burned my stomach - and did nothing positive...

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:58 PM

OK, well when I read the title of this post, I thought you were asking about vibrators!! Drrrr....

#8 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:57 AM

JAJAA I cant believe you girls!!! I was asking about vibragym is a system used by the Russian astronauts to get more toned, firm body, get benefits as better circulation, loose weight, increase the density of bones, etc...

Here is the webpage so you can check it on... jajaja I am still laughing!!!

Welcome to Vibrogym

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users