Photo

MY WEDDING RECAPS AT SUNSET BEACH RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

thank you!! 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

LOVE your dress!

CONGRATS!!!

R~

#32 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
    • 305 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

thanks!  and thats awesome about your colors! i hardly see it for DWs!  can;t wait to see how yours turn out!

Originally Posted by MrsAprilDewees 

Your pictures were amazing! You guys looked like you had a blast! I especially loved your colors!!!! Lilac is my main color so it's always great to see how fabulous purple looks in weddings! ^_^

#33 RobSylvia2012

RobSylvia2012
      • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

Great job...everything looked amazing

#34 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
        • 305 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:49 AM

thank you   :)

Originally Posted by RobSylvia2012 

Great job...everything looked amazing

#35 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hey girlie question for you, was Kim the resort photographer or someone that you hired from the outside, or brought with you from home? In some ways I wish my fiance had visited this resort when we went down for our site visit last Nov. We're getting married at Iberostar Suites in 3 weeks. It's a great resort and I was sold on their one wedding per day. How many weddings per day does Sunset allow?

#36 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
            • 305 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:58 AM

they book up to two weddings per day - one at 2pm and one at 4pm.  when i was there,  i only saw this happen on my wedding day!!  but it really didn't matter, there was a wedding at 2pm, i heard when i was in my room getting ready, but i don't think they did anything special after the ceremony.  by the time 4pm rolled around, i didn't see the other wedding party anywhere!  and my reception was totally private.

plus i think its cool there is another bride out there with my wedding day AND resort. i wish i knew who she was!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Hey girlie question for you, was Kim the resort photographer or someone that you hired from the outside, or brought with you from home? In some ways I wish my fiance had visited this resort when we went down for our site visit last Nov. We're getting married at Iberostar Suites in 3 weeks. It's a great resort and I was sold on their one wedding per day. How many weddings per day does Sunset allow?

#37 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
              • 305 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

oh oops, i didnt answer your other question.   Kim was not the resort photographer.  She is an American photographer based in Maine and has traveled often for DWs - she loves doing them!

Her website is:   www.kimchapmanweddings.com   I thought her prices were quite reasonable - although you would also have to cover her travel costs.  I know she would LOVE to go back to Jamaica for another wedding!

Originally Posted by PurpleUnicorn 

they book up to two weddings per day - one at 2pm and one at 4pm.  when i was there,  i only saw this happen on my wedding day!!  but it really didn't matter, there was a wedding at 2pm, i heard when i was in my room getting ready, but i don't think they did anything special after the ceremony.  by the time 4pm rolled around, i didn't see the other wedding party anywhere!  and my reception was totally private.

plus i think its cool there is another bride out there with my wedding day AND resort. i wish i knew who she was!

#38 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                • 594 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Thanks for the info girlie! Appreciate it! :-)

#39 mrlddst

mrlddst
                  • 222 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

I just wanted to tell you thanks for posting this review.  You have helped my make my decision on which resort to have my wedding.  I love your review!

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#40 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
                    • 305 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

your welcome!  did you decide on Sunset Beach or somewhere else?

Originally Posted by mrlddst 

I just wanted to tell you thanks for posting this review.  You have helped my make my decision on which resort to have my wedding.  I love your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users