2013 Newbie!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 chrisdior

• 286 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:47 AM

@jnadair you were able to book the hotel already? did they give you 2012 rates?

#32 Jnadair

• 186 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

For booking our hotel I was given and locked into the current rates for me and my guests.  For the wedding pkg etc, I will be booking that after the new year so that will be 2012 rates.  The earlier the better!

#33 memckinnon

• 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the forum!

#34 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
        • 400 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hello fellow 2013 Brides!

I'm just in the VERY beginning stages....have been checking out this forum, and love it! We are planning on March 2013 (last few weeks AFTER march break to avoid crazy prices!).....I was set on Dreams La Romana, but prices seem to be a little higher than I had planned on for my guests, so I'm now thinking about Gran Bahia Principe La Romana....not sure.

Anyone have any suggestions of some nice all inclusives with reasonable wedding packages....and more importantly where the flight/accomodation price for my guests will be $1500 or less? The closer to $1200 I could get it, the more guests I would have coming, which would be great!

Also - are there any 2013 brides out there that have confirmed dates, and gotten price quotes? I'm wondering if it is too early for that, but would really love to lock something in now so I can get started on STD's and then formal invites to follow.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#35 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hey chrisdior! Have you chosen a hotel yet? I was married at Excellence Riviera Cancun and just did my Trash the Dress session in Playa del Carmen at Condo Hotels (El Taj) and Le Reve Hotel & Spa! I've included some photos below if that helps :) Feel free to ask any questions and join my

Congratulations to all the 2013 Brides!!! I'm super excited to also start planning my wedding. I wont be able to do any site visits until after the new year. This forum has helped me so much and also to narrow down my options. I def will be having in Riviera Maya, just uncertain on which venue, as all the pictures look so beautiful! Anyone with pictures, suggestions, and/or comments please feel free to forward them to me on my email at d0reenx0x0@gmail.com. I look forward to any help from you lovely future brides!! Thanks 

#36 shelleyanderic

• 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Our Wedding is going to be at Excellence Cancun, November 15th, 2013. We reserved our block or rooms for our guests and have picked our photographer and travel agent, which is Wendy to help us out. We are so excited and can't wait to have fun with all the planning that is to come!

#37 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
              • 3,070 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Sounds like you're off to a great start, shellyanderic......well done! wishing you great fun with the rest of your planning process, and that you have the perfect wedding you desire! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users