#951 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by LRJAdams 

I just found this website tonight and have already been on for over 3 hours! My fiance and I will be getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on September 3rd 2011! We just received confirmation on our room block through Vacations For Less this afternoon (Mariana recommended this travel agency). Now Im feeling overwhelmed. What am I supposed to do from now until we have a final head count?

that is TA Teresa on here.  she is GREAT! 

you can: chose a color scheme, pick out flowers, suits for the guys, OOT bag stuff...there is lots to do

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#952 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:47 AM

Welcome!! I used V4L too, and Mariana was my WC!!  Dreams is absolutely the best, they know every detail, ones you dont even think of are mjiclly perfect thanke to them!!

#953 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:11 AM

Welcome LRJ! Mariana is my WC, too. She has been amazing so far. My wedding is in July, and so far we've created our theme, picked our florist, grooms and groomsmen's suits, bm dresses, found a DJ, a makeup artist and hairstylist, organized our photography/videography team...the list goes on! You will find lots of things to keep you busy :)

#954 LRJAdams

LRJAdams
      • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:16 AM

I was emailing with the photographer Gilda Badillo that I saw everyone talking about on here... She isnt available on Sept. 3rd 2011 :(  Are there any other photographers that are as reasonabley priced as she is?

#955 JenK

JenK
        • 302 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

I think Bradley Fraser's work looks amazing and he has good rates!

#956 kiwibride

kiwibride
          • 275 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

Welcome to the forum I am getting married at Dreams on 11th April, David is my wedding co-ordinator, i haven't come across anyone else who has David as a wc but so far he has been great. I found it really hard waiting for my final head count and then when the rsvp date came and went and some people still hadn't responded was very frustrating!!  Tammy is right though there is lots to do locations for your ceremony, d.j, after party?

My photographer is Gabriel Garcia i met him when i visited cabo and thought he was great, his prices are really good.

Good luck with all your planning.

Victoria

I was emailing with the photographer Gilda Badillo that I saw everyone talking about on here... She isnt available on Sept. 3rd 2011 :(  Are there any other photographers that are as reasonabley priced as she is?

#957 LRJAdams

LRJAdams
            • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

Do most of you do the legal ceremony where you have to get your blood taken & tested? Im sketching on that a little bit... Not sure if Im interested in getting my blood drawn in Mexico.

#958 kiwibride

kiwibride
              • 275 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

Do most of you do the legal ceremony where you have to get your blood taken & tested? Im sketching on that a little bit... Not sure if Im interested in getting my blood drawn in Mexico.

We are just doing a symbolic ceremony in mexico as it seems so much easier for several different reasons!

#959 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:46 AM

Hey girls, my husband and I got married at Dreams in April of 2009 and we did just a church wedding.  We had our legal ceremony here at home 2 days before we left for Cabo, and when we got there we had the religious ceremony in San Jose followed by the reception at Dreams.  I am not around as much on the planning boards, but I have a link to my review in the siggy and feel free to ask me any questions!

#960 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

We just filed the legal paperwork once we got home from mexico. Just seemed a lot easier than doing thier legal ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users