• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#811 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:36 PM

See I had the same thoughts on the whole thing as M.

But in the end when I watch our vows, it is so much more increidible than I remember.

But mine was included in the package so I didnt spend extra on it. and at $900 per additional hour I wasnt going to add more.

#812 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

Wowsa, $900 an hour is crazy. Because I traded the photography for the extra videography, I will have two hours so hopefully that will get the ceremony and some of the memorable moments of the reception.

#813 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

I'm sorry this may be a little dumb, but did any of you past Cabo brides have any concerns about your rings fitting? When we got my e-ring it was too big, so we took it in to be sized. My ring fits fine most days but if I am bloated or if I am working out, it is tight. I haven't had it for a summer yet but I'm a little worried that in the heat it might be tight too. So my question is, did anyone notice a difference in how your ring fit while in Cabo? I am wondering if, when it comes time to enchange the rings, my FI is going to have to force the ring on (very embarassing) or if I am just giving myself worries over nothing. Again, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

#814 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

I didn't have any issues with this at all. What time is your ceremony? If it doesn't start until later on it won't be as hot out (ours started at 5:30 I think and I was fine, although it wasn't smokin hot to begin with because rain clouds had rolled in like 15 mins before).

I think you should be ok though. I didn't have a problem with my rings fitting, even when it was 90-95 degrees during the day!

#815 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

I was a bloated mess the whole time pretty much from the humidity, the drinking, the food over indulgence, all of it, but It was fine, felt a little tight but I was having so much fun and so busy the whole time I didnt care AT ALL. You will be fine, dont sweat the details :)

#816 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

Thanks ladies. You are both so great about answering questions. As a b2b, I really appreciate it!

#817 MissWarren

MissWarren
              • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:58 PM

Just waiting to hear back from Yarai regarding the paperwork/contract and I will be a Dreams bride Nov 8, 2011!!!! Eeek :)
                Stephanie

#818 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

Great news Stephanie, congratulations!!

#819 Ashley*

Ashley*
                  • 206 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

Add me to your dates: April 23, 2011 :)

Thanks everyone for your posts your saving me a ton of headache already!
                    Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#820 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users