Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#311 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:12 PM

I am using Dreams for the flowers. I emailed Yesica pictures of what I want and told her my colors and she said she can make it happen. I'll see in 2.5 weeks I guess!

#312 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kristendotcom
      I am using Dreams for the flowers. I emailed Yesica pictures of what I want and told her my colors and she said she can make it happen. I'll see in 2.5 weeks I guess!
      Wow Kristin 2 weeks till your big day!!! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!!!!

#313 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
      • 294 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leia78
        Wow Kristin 2 weeks till your big day!!! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!!!!

Thank you Leia!! I'm so excited... We leave for Cabo on Friday the 16th...it's coming up so soon.

#314 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kristendotcom
          Thank you Leia!! I'm so excited... We leave for Cabo on Friday the 16th...it's coming up so soon.
          Yeah I cant wait to hear about all the upcoming Dreams weddings!! Courtney & Lauren are coming up this week!!

#315 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chprfan
            Yeah I cant wait to hear about all the upcoming Dreams weddings!! Courtney & Lauren are coming up this week!!
            Whoohoo! Go Dream Girls!!!

#316 caraleelee

caraleelee
            • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

Same- just email some ideas (pics of flowers) to your wedding coordinator (mine was also Yesica) and they will price them out for you...totally reasonable!

Also, if you haven't already, check out theknot.com for thousands of flower ideas.

Ladies, I leave in two days for our honeymoon. 3 weeks in Bali! If you ask questions before I return on May 30th, I will be sure to answer them when I get back. All my best and happy planning!

Cara

#317 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

That sounds so romantic a honeymoon in Bali, have a great time!

We are using Mazarte floral for our flowers but I did have Mariana/Dreams price my flowers out too and the prices arent that different.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#318 Nene

Nene
                • 86 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Thank you ladies so much for info on flowers. That is the last thing that I need to research but am stressed! I just want a simple bouquet for the moms in my life but flowers are so expensive! Yikes!!! I will email Yesica about this... That will help destress? THANK YOU

#319 Nene

Nene
                  • 86 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Thank you ladies so much for info on flowers. That is the last thing that I need to research but am stressed! I just want a simple bouquet for the moms in my life but flowers are so expensive! Yikes!!! I will email Yesica about this... That will help destress? THANK YOU

#320 Jackie

Jackie
                    • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

Just a heads up. I am doing the hanging lanterns for our reception. So I read on here somewhere that Dreams charged $180.00 for lanterns that they provided and hung. I bought my own at asianideas.com for super cheap, and am lugging them down there myself. I e-mailed mariana to ask how much it would cost to hang them if I provided my own and she said $60.00 usd. I saved over 50.00 bucks doing it this way. But then again I do have to transport them there myself. Just an FYI for those of you who are thinking about doing the lanterns.
                      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users